IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Gossip... > Minum Kopi, Makan Pau
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Minum Kopi, Makan Pau Bo Bek.. Bo Bek.. Come on, Everybody! Lets Gossip here...

Old 20-02-2009, 08:54 PM
fortune
Durian - The King

fortune is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to fortune
Default Malaysia, censorship n google

Malaysia, Censorship And Google

Seem like Blogger/Google has blocked people from entering thegutterpost.blogspot.com site, if you try to visit the site you see a message stating "This blog is in violation of Blogger's Terms of Service and is open to authors only."

Elizabeth Wong seems to have friends at Google. Just a day or two after the photos taken by her boyfriend and sent to several newspapers in Malaysia was leaked by someone and then posted on the blog. The blog was rank the top 35 website visited by Malaysian by Alexa.com so it is no surprise they would want to censored it.

Why would Google restrict a blog for posting pictures of a politician posing with her legs open for her boyfriend? The pictures were taken by her boyfriend and allegedly send to newspapers by him. And then it was leaked onto the Internet and MMS by somebody. The blog is not based in Malaysia, the authors are not in Malaysia, No one in Malaysia is forced to visit it, so Google should not give to pressure from the political elite in Malaysia. I know what this is about. It is about MONEY. The politician in Malaysia can probably hurt Google's money, hey I have no problem with that. But it would be nice it Google just say it, send me an email stating that I am hurting there money. Google is fully in there right to do anything with Blogger, just be honest about it. Tell me to **** off because I am hurting your money in Malaysia. Tell me, my email is GuuterUncensored@yahoo.com.

The Gutter Blog Will Live On

The Gutterpost Blog was fully backed up! All Posts Were Saved!

Tell your friends that the site will always be available at www.......

Now, we just have to find a save and reliable place to host the website. Respect for Google/Blogger is lost.

Look at the Alexa.com rank of the blog, a top 35 ranking among web users in Malaysia. That is right, the blog is the 35 most visited site by Malaysian. The people want to see what the politician and elites are hiding.

The blog was in compliance with American law, so a few Malaysian politicians and wealthy elites cannot killed it.

Google/Blogger know the authors of the blog are not based in Malaysia, they know the blog is not in Malaysia. So it should not be censored because certain people in Malaysian are unhappy with seeing one of their politicians spreading her legs for her boyfriend.

The pictures were allegedly taken by her boyfriend who we can assume had permission to be in the room with her. So if he betrayed her by leaking their intimate pictures to local newspaper, it is his fault and her fault for trusting him in the first place. Gutterpost DID NOT SNEAK INTO HER BEDROOM AND TAKE HER PICTURES, she allow some asshole into her bedroom and her screwed her over. He had her permission to be there so those who say this is a privacy issue are dimwits.

Go after the right people, leave the Gutterpost alone. Many people had the pictures before it was sent to the Gutterpost. Many many people in Malaysia had the intimate pictures of Elizabeth Wong before they sent it in to the Gutterpost, the blog was only among the first to post it because the blog is not based in Malaysia.

Anyway, the blog will be fully restore!
Sponsored Links
Old 21-02-2009, 01:36 AM
Durian - The King

rockhard is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortune
Anyway, the blog will be fully restore!
As at time of writing, the blog is still blocked.
Old 21-02-2009, 07:29 AM
Durian - The King

Uncle-Cle is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Uncle-Cle

I managed to get in & after a bit of search, found it again.
Old 21-02-2009, 08:15 AM
Durian - The King

rockhard is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle-Cle
I managed to get in & after a bit of search, found it again.
Can you give us the link? I went there again (old link) and fond that it is still blocked.
Old 21-02-2009, 08:34 AM
Durian - The King

Uncle-Cle is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Uncle-Cle

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhard
Can you give us the link? I went there again (old link) and fond that it is still blocked.

Check ur PM
Sponsored Links