IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Ipoh Food Court > Other
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other French, Japanese, Korean, Thai Cuisines & other

Old 09-02-2011, 06:18 PM
fortune
Durian - The King

fortune is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to fortune
Default Nude cooking show on HK TV

Whatever will they think next? She will be the naked chef preparing Cantonese dishes wearing only a transparent apron.

Oh yes, she is no Jamie Oliver for sure.

Needless to say, she will be as popular (if not, more) as him, The Naked Chef.

A Hong Kong adult channel is set to debut a cooking show headlined by a nude host who will prepare Cantonese dishes wearing a transparent apron -- an apparent bid to encourage more men to cook.

Host Flora Cheung will start each 30-minute show shopping for fresh ingredients in the city's famous wet markets, undressing once she is back in the privacy of her studio kitchen, the South China Morning Post reported.

Cheung, who admits she has never worked in a restaurant kitchen, said she hopes the risque show will draw more men into the kitchen. The first episode is set to air later this month.

"I have always liked cooking and I thought I should share (the) enjoyment with more people," the 26-year-old told the Post.

"Most men don't like to cook, but I want to get them interested... From shopping to cooking -- it's the whole shebang," Cheung added.

The host promised that her tailor-made, transparent apron won't leave much to the imagination.

"It covers pretty much everything but hides nothing," she was quoted as saying.

Producer Jesse Au told the paper that the show may spawn similar offerings with nude hosts cooking up a range of Asian cuisines: "This could be an endless series if it proves popular."

Sponsored Links