IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Ipoh Online Web Forum > General Discussion
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Voice out your thoughts here!

Old 15-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Coconut

Leawitt is on a distinguished road
Default Lotus Five Cinema Kampar

Kuala Selangor cinema by Xmas

5-screen Lotus Five Star outlet to open in 1 Plaza, Kuala Selangor this Dec16. Free show test run Dec12-15.
/*/*25 Nov It's Christmas come early for residents of Kuala Selangor as the 5-screen Lotus Five Star outlet in 1 Plaza will open to the public this 16 December 2010 with 3D projection enabled for 3D movies.
Situated on the ground floor of the three-storey mall behind Tesco, it will be part of an entertainment centre with bowling, snooker, ballroom and various F & B outlets. The projected total seating capacity is about 700 seats, spread across its five halls.
A senior LFS official added: "It is only a five-minute drive from Kuala Selangor town centre. There are shoplots with a variety of businesses surrounding us and we are targeting two major colleges (UTM) one in Batang Berjuntai and Kuala Selangor."
"We will try to have free shows as a test run from 12 December to 15 December before opening for business on 16 December."
It is believed that the outlet will be opening to "Gulliver's Travels" in 3D.
The same source also revealed that the next 3D hall addition will be the Lotus Five Star outlet in Mahkota Parade, Malacca and also in the one in Ipoh.

The next project by Lotus Five Star Cinemas is a 6-screen outlet in Kampar, Perak.