IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Science, Technology & Architecture > Architecture
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Architecture Discuss any topics on Architecture here.

Old 29-07-2011, 08:25 PM
Frog Party
Durian - The King

Old Pop is on a distinguished road
Default The Secrets of Coral Castle

Coral Castle in Homestead, Florida, is one of the most amazing structures ever built. In terms of accomplishment, it's been compared to Stonehenge, ancient Greek temples, and even the great pyramids of Egypt. It is amazing - some even say miraculous - because it was quarried, fashioned, transported, and constructed by one man: Edward Leedskalnin, a 5-ft. tall, 100-lb. Latvian immigrant.

How Leedskalnin managed this feat of engineering has remained a mystery all these years because, incredibly, no one saw him do it. A secretive man, Leedskalnin often worked at night by lantern light. And so there are no credible witnesses to how the small, frail man was able to move the huge blocks of rock. Even when he moved the entire structure to Homestead, neighbors saw the coral blocks being transported on a borrowed truck, but no one seems to know how Leedskalnin got them on and off the vehicle.

Read More Here

How he did it? Lots of weird stories have been told and bizarre theories proposed to explain Coral Castle. And since no witness can dispute any of them, they are all worthy of consideration.

Here are the theories.
Sponsored Links
Old 30-07-2011, 07:03 AM
...my eyes are watching!!
Durian - The King

hop hop is off the scale
Send a message via AIM to hop hop

Old Pop, do you believe in levitation and UFO's?
Old 31-07-2011, 06:09 PM
Frog Party
Durian - The King

Quote:
Originally Posted by hop hop
Old Pop, do you believe in levitation and UFO's?
Levitation? Absolutely! Levitation has been elevated from pure science fiction to science fact according to a recent study by physicists. Something to do with Casimir force or so I hear. Alternatively, I also read somewhere else that experiments with sound waves, I think, of a certain frequency can also levitate objects. (They used a ping pong ball for that experiment.)

Don't forget the Maglev Technology from electromagnetic forces used in those maglev trains in Shanghai.

UFO? They say seeing is believing. I haven't seen any but I have a sensible friend who saw one hovering over the evening sky at a seafood village called Buntal.

Any thoughts on this, hop hop?
Old 03-08-2011, 11:49 AM
Frog Party
Durian - The King

John Hutchinson
Confirmed as creating anti-gravity by US government. Also uses tesla coils and low frequency radio waves or even low frequency vibrations to cause levitation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wJYce3I8OE
Sponsored Links