IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Feedback / Suggestion > Suggestion
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Suggestion Tell us what you would like to talk here! Let us create the category for you.

Old 05-01-2007, 01:37 PM
Durian - The King

Uncle-Cle is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Uncle-Cle

Quote:
Originally Posted by forum_admin
Hello, Guys,

I am sorry. This software dosen't have those features as you all wish. May be we have to discard this one & install a new one. But there won't be any integration with this Forum.

Another option will be to keep this one as it is & install a new one which also supports Videos & Musics upload other than Photos. What do you think?

However, we have to wait for the internet line to be back to normal before a decision is made.

Option 2 as highlighted is good enough. TQ.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2007, 02:35 PM
Uncle show you goldfish..
Mangosteen - The Queen

seantang is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I am sorry. This software dosen't have those features as you all wish.
Awww, shucks...

Quote:
May be we have to discard this one & install a new one. But there won't be any integration with this Forum.
I think that's a good idea. For me, the main point would be to easily host and manage a large number of photos. My main use would be to host photos for publication on blogs and forum posts.

I would also love to use IF galleries as my main photo album (like most people use flikr or photobucket) but as it is now, it's just way too much hassle with the one photo at a time thing. Like I mentioned in my post about the Sg motorshow, I had over 400 photos taken and wanted to upload them all. I tried IF galleries but after the first 10 or so, I gave up and chose blogger instead because it lets me upload 5 a time - even though it has no album or retrieving functionality.

Besides, the integration with the forum isn't all that great. We still need to cut & paste the photo links into our posts - and as long as we have to do that, it doesn't matter where the photos are saved. If the 4 photos stop appearing randomly at the top of the forum or if they don't get classified under some category headers for browsing, it's no big loss imho. I usually skip all the categorisation anyway and just save under member's galleries.

Quote:
Another option will be to keep this one as it is & install a new one which also supports Videos & Musics upload other than Photos. What do you think?
For this, if high numbers of viewers are the objective, I think youtube will be pretty hard to beat.

But no harm having a module like that, but I imagine it will be underutilised.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:48 PM
The makcik!
Durian - The King

Yugi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hello, Guys,

However, we have to wait for the internet line to be back to normal before a decision is made.

I suggest to install a new one where i could learn the videos and musics upload. Please remain the previous one so my photos would lost in space. Thanks, Admin.