IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Gossip... > Minum Kopi, Makan Pau
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Minum Kopi, Makan Pau Bo Bek.. Bo Bek.. Come on, Everybody! Lets Gossip here...

Old 08-02-2007, 01:02 PM
We must prevail.....
Durian - The King

Ipohite39 is off the scale
Default Looks like the free stretch from Jelapang-Makro just got more complicated

BSF, looks like the free stretch from Jelapang-Makro just got a bit complicated.

BSF, based on the map from Sin Chew Daily Perak edition yesterday, more twists and turns are in store.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PLUS interchanges in Ipoh..jpg (47.1 KB, 29 views)
Old 16-02-2007, 02:19 PM
We must prevail.....
Durian - The King

Default More conflict and disasters?

BSF, whatever the 'experts' say, I think US is gonna whack Iran soon. With that, they would have whacked, Iraq, Afghanistan, Panama and North Korea soon. Major earthquake in Japan?

The Star, latest.
Year of Pig will bring problems, say Malaysian and other fortune tellers

HONG KONG: The Year of the Pig starts Sunday, and Chinese fortune tellers say it will be a good time to have a baby, but also warn there will be an upsurge in epidemics, disasters and violent conflicts across the world.
"The Year of the Pig will not be very peaceful,'' said Raymond Lo, a feng shui master in Hong Kong.
Pig years can be turbulent because they are dominated by fire and water - two of the five elements that Chinese mystics say are the basis of the universe, Lo said.
Since fire and water are conflicting elements, they tend to whip up trouble, he said.
"Fire sitting on water is a symbol of conflict and skirmish. We'll also see more fire disasters and bombings,'' he said.
Malaysian feng shui master Lillian Too agreed there was trouble ahead.
"I wish I could say that there won't be natural disasters, but I am afraid it could be as bad as last year,'' she said.
"There could be epidemics. I am very worried about bird flu. Eat healthy foods and take care of your health,'' she added.
The gloomy predictions won't stop ethnic Chinese - one-fifth of the world's population - from kicking off their biggest celebration of the year on Saturday - the Lunar New Year's eve.
It's an occasion to have family feasts, buy new clothes and exchange red envelopes stuffed with gift money.
The pig is the last of the 12 animals in the Chinese zodiac.
Legend has it that the pig finished last in the race that determined the zodiac's order.
Despite losing the race, the pig symbolizes good luck and that inspires many Chinese to have children during a porky year.
"Any children born in the Year of Pig will receive help from others throughout their lives,'' Lo said.
Famous pigs include former U.S. President Ronald Reagan, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton, California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, actor-director Woody Allen and singer Elton John.
The Russian AK-47 rifle - one of the most popular weapons in the world - was invented during a pig year, Lo said.
"So it will not be surprising to see more gunbattles, murder with guns and bombing attacks in 2007,'' he said.
Last year, Hong Kong soothsayer Alion Yeo accurately predicted that the North Korean nuclear crisis would worsen during the Year of the Dog.
This year, Yeo is predicting that the reclusive communist nation will undergo a power struggle that will bring leadership changes around May.
Singaporean fortune teller John Lok predicted the situation in Iraq will not settle, U.S. President George W. Bush will have a bad year and the next president of France may be a lady.
Most soothsayers said the world economy will continue to boom, but people should also be cautious about their investments. "Because of the water element in the Year of the Pig, the economy will continue to grow, which also paves the way for another round of interest rate hikes,'' said Peter So, a celebrity fortune teller in Hong Kong.
Old 24-03-2007, 08:00 AM
We must prevail.....
Durian - The King

BSF,......IDRA (Iskandar Development Region Authority) is just one alphabet from IRA!!!. . Like I said, all politicians have their regional property plays - Ex-Pee M has Cyberjaya and MSC, current Pee M has IRA!!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 09:33 AM
We must prevail.....
Durian - The King

Default Politics and sex

BSF, who would want to see photographs of DAP members having sex. They aren't exactly top rate stuff.

MCA: Fake photos an inside job

IPOH: The fake photographs showing several Perak DAP leaders having sex are likely to have originated from within the party.
Perak MCA vice-chairman Datuk Chang Kon You said this was because DAP was being torn apart by internal conflict.
He cited Bahau assemblyman Lim Fui Ming quitting DAP earlier this year, the crossover in Johor of some 700 former DAP members and leaders to MCA and other similar signs of conflict “in Malacca, Selangor and Perak.”
“There are factions within DAP and so more likely, someone in the party had a hand in it,” Chang told a press conference here yesterday.
“We believe someone in DAP is using this as a cheap tactic to divert people’s attention from their own crisis,” he added.
Chang was commenting on news reports yesterday which quoted Perak DAP chairman Ngeh Koo Ham as saying that one of the component parties within Barisan had to be responsible.
The DAP leaders whose faces had been superimposed on the indecent pictures, circulated to the Chinese media since June 5, were Ngeh, Batu Gajah MP Fong Po Kuan, Pantai Remis assemblyman Nga Kor Ming and Menglembu assemblyman Keong Meng Sing.
Chang also urged the Perak DAP to give police time to complete their investigations before calling a press conference to make accusations.
“If they (DAP) have no evidence then they should apologise to Barisan,” he said. When contacted, Ngeh said the MCA seemed to be trying to exonerate themselves and shift the public’s focus on who could be responsible.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:39 AM
Durian - The King

Uncle-Cle is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Uncle-Cle

BSF: I39, which shares is related to IRA please?
Old 11-06-2007, 10:46 AM
We must prevail.....
Durian - The King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle-Cle
BSF: I39, which shares is related to IRA please?

BSF, IRA???? (Irish Republican Army) you mean IDRA or IDR (Iskandar Development region) for short. I think Tebrau Teguh and Daiman are the property plays for the southern Johore region.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Durian - The King

Uncle-Cle is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Uncle-Cle

I39,

Thank you, Sir
Old 18-02-2009, 03:50 PM
We must prevail.....
Durian - The King

BSF,....do we really need to have 3 by-elections at the Bukits on Apr 7 or just 2?
Old 18-02-2009, 07:59 PM
Durian - The King

rockhard is on a distinguished road

BSF, I didn't know this thread existed until Ipohite39 bumped it up.
Old 14-09-2012, 03:15 PM
We must prevail.....
Durian - The King

BSF, it's been nearly 4 years since my last BSF input. Time really flies and there was a time no flights came into Ipoh. Now I heard, next year, there might be 3 airlines cumming in ? Air traffic overload for my small town, man.