IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Spiritualism > General Spiritualism
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Guava

takso is on a distinguished road

Q6 Birth & Rebirth – Past, Present & Future life, how does it derived? What is the purpose of life?
A6 “Why am I here?” This is a million dollar worth of question that no one could provide with proper and absolute answer to it. So, to analyse on this question, we could segregate it into two segments i.e. creation by nature and creation by mankind.

It is easier to define the creation by mankind but the definition for creation by nature would require one’s in-depth knowledge on the orientation of nature in general terms.

As explained earlier, all happenings or activities started with 3 basic elements i.e. Space, Force and Substance. These 3 elements would interact together and there begins the very first dot of becoming process or “Birth” as we usually named it.

The same elements would disintegrate from each other at any time of maturity and there begins the unbecoming process. The whole process of becoming and unbecoming would create myriad of activities in a fully occupied realm of existence or “Birth, Un-birth and Re-birth”.

On the same pretext, one would question that if “Birth and Re-birth” do exist, why don’t most of humans have clear memories of their respective past lives or even future lives? Well, it is amusing to mention that most of us couldn’t even recall clearly all the happenings in the past weeks and what more in our past lives! But in some cases, this phrase may not turn out to be factual.

Some individuals do remember vividly their past lives and could relate it well in their present lives. Some individuals do even see their future lives and relate it in their present lives (with reference to some revered monks). Nevertheless, there is a clear-cut explanation on these exceptional incidences.

Now, let us return to the same illustration i.e. Person HORSE, HORTI and HORNY. These persons are unique respectively and each one does inherit the dots of Person H, Person O and Person R.

But now, let us explore further on the density of dots that Person HORSE, HORTI and HORNY inherited from Person H, Person O and Person R. Higher density of any particular dots inheritance would mean higher retention of sort of genetic information that determines particular pool of behaviour of a predecessor.

In other words, if Person HORSE inherited higher density of dots from Person H as compared with dots from Person O and Person R, then the pool of behaviour for Person HORSE would somehow share similar characteristics of Person H. Supposedly, Person H is an ardent pianist, then Person HORSE would somehow be naturally talented towards the play of piano or something with similarities.

This is how we explain the naturally talented skills or “Thien Fen” we always uncovered from young children. The same case explanation applies for those “Phobias” in any particular individuals.

So, we could conclude that some individuals could remember their past lives because they do inherit higher density of dots derived from predecessors with ardent characters or talents. But most people can’t recall their past lives because they only inherited much assimilated dots derived from myriad of predecessors.

Right now, with all the happenings or activities of Birth and Re-birth, do we really have any reasons, meanings or purposes for living? So, what is the rightful purpose of life?

Well, the ultimate purpose of life is to attain the opportunity to learn to live wholesomely. It is regardless whether one would live a good life, luxurious life, poor life or pathetic life. By being alive as humans, we have all liberties or choices of path to begin with. So, one should not mention that “I have no purpose in my life” because this phrase per se already determines the route of his/her life.

Let us cherish now – every second, every minute, every hour of our lives with wholesome thoughts, dreams, actions, etc.

Last edited by takso : 01-07-2010 at 11:07 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2010, 04:00 PM
fortune
Durian - The King

fortune is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to fortune

Quote:
Let us cherish now – every second, every minute, every hour of our lives with wholesome thoughts, dreams, actions, etc.

It is better to find your spiritual path instead of wasting your life.

Death can come anytime.

Last edited by fortune : 10-02-2010 at 04:06 PM.
Old 10-02-2010, 05:37 PM
Banana

Too Many IDs is on a distinguished road

Takso my friend, I have no idea what you are writing about. After reading, I see more dots than before. Why? Why?
Old 10-02-2010, 06:26 PM
Guava

Quote:
Originally Posted by Too Many IDs
Takso my friend, I have no idea what you are writing about. After reading, I see more dots than before. Why? Why?

My friend, perhaps you are new to this thread. Please read from the begining in page one Q1 to Q6, then you can see the whole picture.

If you still see more dots after reading the entire postings, then.......
Old 11-02-2010, 03:59 PM
Guava

Q7 Why are some people born with lots of blessings in terms of natural talents; material wealth, etc.? Why some are lacking of all these? Why some people have numerous phobias in their life? Is it Law of Karma or Natural random selection or God’s favouritism?
A7 It is commonly established in the society that people have tendencies of searching, fighting or defending for justice or fairness but for most of the time, circumstances are on the opposite phenomenon.

Inequality circumstances can be seen everywhere, anywhere one moves about. And there is a saying that it is due to the world is round and not square; therefore “fair and square” slogan cannot apply in this mundane world.

Well, one may say that the foremost reason for all these happenings is that God would like to test our patience, endurance, etc. But how true is it? Can this statement be taken in literally? Then, others may say that all these happenings are due to the workings of Karma.

So, is it due to the workings of God or Karma? Let us analyse this.

Frankly speaking, there are many definitions of God. God is referred as deity or superhuman power for someone who is Hindu or Taoist; and according to Christian, Jewish, Muslim, etc. God is creator and ruler of the universe. Well, the attributes of God can be never ending and it coincides with the proverb “Beauty is in the Eyes of a Beholder”.

In other words, God is a subject of reverence for most faiths found in this world.

Now, what about Karma? As according to Buddhism, everything that happens in this world or universe is subject to the Law of Karma.

Well, for general understanding, Karmic Law is a natural phenomenon law – it is not shaped by someone else; no one owns it; neither Buddhism. It is merely a Law of Balancing – to achieve the circumstances of equilibrium in nature.

If one was to observe one’s surroundings intently, everything that exist would always try to achieve the state of balance. Things would only exist in perpetual when there is a balance circumstance. In other words, one should not waste time propagating the idea of justice or fairness. Instead, all efforts would be worth channeled to propagate the act of balancing in one’s life.

When everything is in balance (both Yin and Yang) – peace and harmony would arise; there would no longer be jealousy, hatred and no more uproar in the society.

Last edited by takso : 11-02-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 17-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Guava

Q8 Why anything? Why existence? Why karma? Why rebirth? Why any of it at all? Why something, why not nothing?
A8 True indeed, there can be no clear answers to it.

But if we could analyse and unwind to basic condition on all happenings and activities in the fully occupied realm of existence, we could see there only appear 3 basic and independent elements i.e. Space, Force & Substance.

To answer these questions, perhaps, we need to look into the circumstances of “Balance vs Imbalance”.

We could mention that all happenings and activities in the realm of existence arised from the cycle influence of balance and imbalance phenomena. The 3 basic elements interacted and un-interacted with each other because of these duality circumstances.

And absolute emptying of all these basic elements and duality phenomena would mean Nirvana, as what Buddha taught.

Now, let us take an illustration on Cancer cell in human body system. Supposedly, there exists “Cancer” elements in human body system and when circumstance is in balance (conducive condition), the same elements would interact with each other to form active Cancer cells. Subsequently, the human body system would be overwhelmed and thus triggering pains or suffering in both mental and physical sense.

On the other hand, when the same human body system underwent treatment such as chemotherapy, the Cancer cells would be broken down and thus the same elements would un-interact from each other in imbalance circumstance (non-conducive condition).

In other words, the cycle of Cancer occurrence would prolong until the entire “Cancer” elements have been cleared out from human body system – thus no more subsequent mental and physical pains or sufferings.

Therefore, let us start practising the philosophy of EMPTINESS every second, minute, hour........

Last edited by takso : 20-03-2010 at 04:29 PM.
Old 18-03-2010, 03:12 PM
fortune
Durian - The King

What type of teaching is this ?

Emptiness ?
Old 18-03-2010, 05:36 PM
Guava

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortune
What type of teaching is this ?

Emptiness ?

Philosophy of Emptiness is part of Buddism practices esp. Mahayana Buddhism.

Perhaps, you have heard in HK TVB movies whereby Buddhist monk chant in Cantonese "Oh Ni Tuo Fatt; Hong Zek Xi Sek; Sek Zek Xi Hong".

Literally translated in English as "Homage to the Enlightened Buddha; Emptiness is Form; Form is Emptiness".

Old 18-03-2010, 06:14 PM
fortune
Durian - The King

In Buddhist teaching, there is no annihilation.

Void is the same as form n form is the same as void does not mean emptiness.
Old 19-03-2010, 08:33 AM
Guava

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortune
In Buddhist teaching, there is no annihilation.

Void is the same as form n form is the same as void does not mean emptiness.

When a Can is declared void or empty of contents, there still appear air, rays, waves, virus, etc in it.

Emptiness = Voidness ≠ Nothingness

An act of emptying = An act of extinguishing = An act of neutralising ≠ An act of annihilating.

Last edited by takso : 19-03-2010 at 08:48 AM.
Sponsored Links