IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Performing Arts > All about Music
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

All about Music Share your information or discuss any topics on music, whether it is song, classical, rock & etc...

Old 20-07-2007, 01:30 AM
Banana

MaGicDust is on a distinguished road
Default Must listen/watch song (YouTube), funny but true...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-pd7ok4enXY

Not sure if you guys have seen it before, but just wanna share it with those who haven't seen it! Enjoy! It'll surely make your day, at least it made mine . Thumbs up for this guy's guts in voicing views...

Last edited by MaGicDust : 20-07-2007 at 04:13 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 20-07-2007, 04:48 AM
Simple Minded Fellow
Durian - The King

Oldtimer is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Here's another good one sent by a friend of mine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhMlDLb5U1E

OT
Old 20-07-2007, 06:53 PM
Banana

MaGicDust is on a distinguished road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHYe_JD4w8w

NegaraKu, hiphop which relects the current situation of Malaysia. Another latest Namewee production! His productions are really outstanding considering that he is not even a singer and he edit his own videos! I salute him for his guts! He is my new idol! .
Old 09-08-2007, 02:48 PM
The Legend aka Racist Mod
Durian - The King

RawFlesh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaGicDust
LInky not working no more....

Is this the same guy?
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...606&sec=nation
Quote:
Ministry to check if rapper Wee in Taiwan on govt loan

By SIM LEOI LEOI

PUTRAJAYA: The Internal Security Ministry said it would check with the Higher Education Ministry whether Wee Meng Chee, who rapped to the Negaraku in a videoclip, is studying in Taiwan on a scholarship or government loan.

The ministry's secretary-general Tan Sri Abdul Aziz Mohd Yusof said he had already spoken with his counterpart at the Higher Education Ministry for information on Wee.

"He went to Taiwan to study and not to write songs. But we will let the ministry study his status first before contemplating any kind of action against him or deciding if he will have to come back.

"If we find there is any element of crime or sedition in his song, we will move in," he told reporters after attending a seminar on important targets at the Putrajaya International Convention Centre here today.

Abdul Aziz said he had not personally watched the video which could be found at the free video portal YouTube.

Wee, a 24-year-old mass communications student at Ming Chuan University in Taiwan, had insisted that he was being patriotic when he was singing the song in the six-minute videoclip.

Quote:
FM has not got orders to extradite student over national anthem incident
By V.P.SUJATA

PUTRAJAYA: The Foreign Ministry has not received any orders to extradite Malaysian student Wee Meng Chee from Taiwan for his parody of the national anthem over the Internet.
Foreign Affairs Minister Datuk Seri Syed Hamid Albar said it was up to the police to investigate and charge him accordingly.
"We have not been requested anyway to take steps to bring him back; it is up to the police to investigate and for the Attorney-General to decide what to do," he said.
Syed Hamid also said that another way to order Wee back would be if he was on Government scholarship.
"As Malaysians, our sense of patriotism binds us and no matter how modern you are, you don't make fun of your own national anthem; you must know the limit of fun and creating jokes," he told reporters after celebrating Asean's 40th anniversary at Wisma Putra here on Thursday.
Wee, a 24-year-old mass communication student at Ming Chuan University in Taiwan, has come under fire for allagedly mocking the national anthem and making statements many found offensive in a six-minute video clip on YouTube.
On the Asean Charter, Syed Hamid hoped things could be finalised at the heads of governments meeting in Singapore in November but said it would still take time after that as in some countries' ratification was through Parliament while in Malaysia it was through the Cabinet.
"Twelve chapters of the most substantive parts have been agreed upon and we now have to work on only the financing aspects," he said.
He also thanked the media for introducing Asean countries and its issues to the public that would help pave the way for the establishment of an Asean Community and a common currency similar to the European Union that has the Euro Dollar.
On sending peacekeeping troops to war-torn Darfur, Syed Hamid said Malaysia was still waiting for the call.

WHY so SERIOUS?

Last edited by RawFlesh : 09-08-2007 at 03:07 PM.
Old 09-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Durian - The King

Diana is on a distinguished road

It has been pulled from YouTube wor?
Old 09-08-2007, 06:25 PM
The Legend aka Racist Mod
Durian - The King

RawFlesh is an unknown quantity at this point

If you're hard working, you can search for his song

WHY so SERIOUS?
Old 09-08-2007, 06:27 PM
Durian - The King

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawFlesh
If you're hard working, you can search for his song

No need, me buddy SPKP already searched for me.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:29 PM
Durian - The King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtimer
Here's another good one sent by a friend of mine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhMlDLb5U1E

OT

This is good OT. I enjoyed that especially when I saw places I recognised like the chicken rice place!