IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Bangsa Malaysia > Bangsa Malaysia
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bangsa Malaysia Berikan pendapat anda bagi mewujudkan BANGSA MALAYSIA!

Old 22-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Coconut

rUmyHoneyBunny is off the scale
Quote:
Originally posted by kimmylee:
What does TSK means? (T)ak (S)u(K)a? just kidding. Anyway, i bought the Malaysia flag from TESCO and put it ontop of my car's rooftop. I love Malaysia, and i hope Malaysia loves ME! [img]smile.gif[/img] i hope we'll be showered with "loves" and more "cuddles" this Merdeka! I am hoping! hih!
kimmy, TSK is the 'tsking' sounds you made when you're trying to comment on something...it's an exclamation, am i right or wrong? [img]graemlins/alt-peace.gif[/img]
La vita comancia domani - Life begins with journey.<br />p/s: I\'m not into marriage, cheap dating, \"humping and partner swapping\" thingy. I\'m not into get \"easy/busy\" scheme, I\'m here to expanse my horizon, with new cool friends!
Sponsored Links
Old 22-08-2005, 06:55 PM
Guava

terrence is off the scale
Send a message via ICQ to terrence

Quote:
What does TSK means? (T)ak (S)u(K)a? just kidding. Anyway, i bought the Malaysia flag from TESCO and put it ontop of my car's rooftop. I love Malaysia, and i hope Malaysia loves ME! [img]smile.gif[/img] i hope we'll be showered with "loves" and more "cuddles" this Merdeka! I am hoping! hih!
wow wee at this day and age i still meet ppl as naive as you. such an amazement

try telling that to hissamuddin and khairyl of the umno youth.

i've once showed my allegiance to the flag..but has it done the same for me? the answer is no.

ask yourself this...are you getting the same rights?

cheers
________
Volvo B18 Engine Specifications

Last edited by terrence : 25-02-2011 at 07:50 AM.
Old 24-08-2005, 01:35 AM
Banana

kimmylee is off the scale
hi rumy. thx for the "tsking" explanations.
--------
terrance. to solve problems/issues, you need "love" [img]graemlins/rosesmiley.gif[/img] and not "hatred". Sometimes there are challenges/impediments, but having the right understanding of the issue is already half-solving the problem. It does not matter to me on how others perceive about my action or whatsoever. The moment you give a "damn" to others perception about your actions or yourways of doing things, then you are subject to manipulation [img]graemlins/roflmao.gif[/img] . I understnad your concerns, but you have to understand that others have the right to "love" [img]graemlins/rosesmiley.gif[/img] their country and fly the flags high. For those who wanna solve the Malaysia issues, first you have to love your country before talking side-by-side to others. That's what we call Malaysian trust! [img]graemlins/alt-peace.gif[/img]

"you are master of yourself, and not others".

Kim
Old 24-08-2005, 09:52 AM
Coconut

rUmyHoneyBunny is off the scale
Arrow

I'm proud to be Malaysian..unfortunately, i don't respect those hamsap leaders..that's all [img]graemlins/alt-peace.gif[/img]
La vita comancia domani - Life begins with journey.<br />p/s: I\'m not into marriage, cheap dating, \"humping and partner swapping\" thingy. I\'m not into get \"easy/busy\" scheme, I\'m here to expanse my horizon, with new cool friends!
Old 27-08-2005, 02:34 AM
Guava

terrence is off the scale
Send a message via ICQ to terrence

Quote:
hi rumy. thx for the "tsking" explanations.
--------
terrance. to solve problems/issues, you need "love" [img]graemlins/rosesmiley.gif[/img] and not "hatred". Sometimes there are challenges/impediments, but having the right understanding of the issue is already half-solving the problem. It does not matter to me on how others perceive about my action or whatsoever. The moment you give a "damn" to others perception about your actions or yourways of doing things, then you are subject to manipulation [img]graemlins/roflmao.gif[/img] . I understnad your concerns, but you have to understand that others have the right to "love" [img]graemlins/rosesmiley.gif[/img] their country and fly the flags high. For those who wanna solve the Malaysia issues, first you have to love your country before talking side-by-side to others. That's what we call Malaysian trust! [img]graemlins/alt-peace.gif[/img]

"you are master of yourself, and not others".

Kim
if i do not care of my country i would not have bloody voted andwent straight to the nearest friggin post office when i turned 21.

i know alot of ppl who do not vote and still flies the friggin' flag. can you tell me who loves his country more?

i am giving my thoughts and opinions here and that already shows i am doing my duty as a citizen of a "democratic" country by voicing what i am not satisfied with.

it's a bloody fact that the country treats us like second class citizen. i did not become such a facist without the help of the government. they themselves have a hand in turning me this way. i went to a technical school with 95% malays and also worked in a GLC. i have first hand experince in how unjust we are treated. i've seen the bloody politicians upclose and how they bloody behave.

i would not fly the flag until this changes just like i refuse to buy something if i'm not satisfied with.

what you're doing is jsut buying a stale bread and hoping that it will become fresh again.

cheers
________
JACQUES SWATERS

Last edited by terrence : 25-02-2011 at 07:51 AM.
Old 27-08-2005, 02:59 PM
Rambutan

rakyat is an unknown quantity at this point
An extract from Lim Keng Yaik's speech,which echoes my sentiments:
"An often repeated reminder to the Chinese and Indian community in this country is that the government did them a great favour by granting them citizenship to stay in this country. Hence, they should be grateful and beholden to the state.......How can we ask these communities to sacrifice and devote their energy, resources and time to help in nation-building if they are often demoralised by such statement? "

男人不 坏 女人不爱

Old 14-09-2005, 05:54 PM
Banana

kimmylee is off the scale
terrence, what you said is true! but sad! What can you do being a normal citizen? Democracy? for normal citizen like us, we can only make a difference by casting our votes to the party that can fight for us, and not those corrupted-politician. You can only make an impact by channeling your problems/worries tbrough the right channel. here, in ipoh.com maybe you can get a few fella sharing their opinions about this and that, but if you send the message to the right political parties and get our messages across to the parliament, then it will be differnet. I think lks blogspot is great for citizen to voive their problems for more actions...else it's gonna be no action talk only (NATO). [img]graemlins/alt-peace.gif[/img]
Old 05-12-2005, 06:14 AM
Banana

afismail is off the scale
Arrow

waaaah waaaaah

panasss panass isu ini...

to my chinese and indians or to be precise the non-malays..

this is my opinion only aa mine, mine alone!!

i know your frustation (how can i know?!) ye lah i dunno.. but if you guys think your second class citizen maybe you're wrong..

how come all the richest people in this country is non-malay? how you guys can be multi-millionare in other peoples country? do you oppress? do you slave the natives?

noooo.. through hard work in economy over these past years make you the taukeh of malaysia..

you guys generates the life-line of this nation..
even the brit occupants know this.. put chinese in towns.. put indians in estates.. and the malays off to the village we go..

huhuhu... they have been doing this since the first brit b***d grab hold of perak.. that was hundreds of years ago..

see? we cannot let those things happened again.. once bitten twice shy..

but i have to agree with you that todays government is corrupt..

but all the opposition also not transparent!!!

i think someone or some group should fight for the worse people that would be mainly affected that is THE MIDDLE CLASS hahahaha tensen btul!!!.

hahah okay who am i to talk about this politic s**t!! just 23 talk like 50 something hahahah

just to share opinion bye!
Old 05-12-2005, 06:26 PM
Pineapple

midnightcowboy is off the scale
Quote:
how come all the richest people in this country is non-malay? how you guys can be multi-millionare in other peoples country? do you oppress? do you slave the natives?
A good question my dear friends..

I am sorry in advanced if I offence you!!

Do you know when they got their contracts they are thinking to sell it?
After they got the APs..some of them just thinking of how to make fast fast money..

I wonder why our country have given them 30 years of priority but why they still can't catch up?
May be this is one the the reason...
Malays got the contracts and give it to non malays to do it..hehehehehe this is what we call muhibbah!!! So at the end...
Malays earn satu ringgit and non malays earm satu righhit lapan puluh cents.
sad to know but this is true!!

How to globolisation?
Dude..
How to challenge with western peoples??
How to challege with other asian country?
Hello my friend,
Vietnam and Thailand will over taking us one day..if we still making our sweet dream in kampung!!!

Even our former PM Tun DR mahathir also know the reason why how come all the richest people in this country is non-malay ? that is why he cry in UMNO general meeting!!!

Don't tell me that u don't know dude!!!

If you want to be a richman..work hard please my friend.
Malaysia is a piece of land with lot of chances to get rich if you really work hard!!!

This is true...

Malays have 2hands and 2 legs.
Non malays also the same...
malays have one brain two eyes and 24 hours per days.
Non malays also the same..
one different stuff is..
malays have tongkats...
But non malays don't have...
So please go to find out yourself how come they still left behind!!!

midnightcowboy.
Old 05-12-2005, 11:12 PM
Banana

afismail is off the scale
Arrow

hiiii

thanks a million for your reply...

the thing is we know la what is actually going on in our beloved country...

there is no other reason to why malays are still lacking in many fields..

don't want to say MALU!!! but people know lah, even malays also know why...

like me for example know how to talk talk only..

what have i achieved so far?
-education? okaylah at least until University.. want to further just waiting for suitable time
-financial? huhuhuh disgrace!!!
-job? not much to brag/tell -half professional only
-property? 2 motorbike a car and lots of debt!!! wait all that is not considered property but liability huuu sad... sad...

enough of me...

so the reason why i join this forum is just to share ideas with other people.. i mean other people is other race/religion etc...

just fren-fren with my own race also not healthy huh?

like to know other people mind thinking.. facinating!!!

i'm not angry/mad/insulted by your comments but want to know the root cause and why these thing happened for any issues discussed here...

one day maybe someone ask me about anything at least i can tell/opinion in another perspective..

reasonable?! hell yeah!!!

lots of mysteries, propaganda and high level conspiracy will be uncovered!!! huhuuhahahha!!!

politics sucks!!! everything that relate to politics usually dirty!!!

where to put X in the next poll? who am i gonna choose? who can lead with purest heart? fight for the working class?

i know not all thing i want i can get but at least i tried...

All these madness i just recently studied but it all started with my passion on cars...

the thing is i'm not satisfied trully mad about car price in our country... i love cars bikes and almost everything that can be driven but i cannot have it... tak mampu...

ada syarikat produced kereta sendiri tp cekik darah! a 20plus years of technology car is still in production... selling at a mad price of 40K..

plus quality is at the lowest level..
export cars are far better and far cheaper than the one sold to us..

talking about belilah barangan buatan tempatan chitt porrrahhh!!! tipu rakyat.. oppression!!!

i'm doing a study about car price VS income in malaysia compare to other countries..

its like the govt wants all citizen carry debt on their shoulders that only talking about owning a private vehicle aaaa not including buying a house...

its a mad mad world!!!