IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Bangsa Malaysia > Bangsa Malaysia
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bangsa Malaysia Berikan pendapat anda bagi mewujudkan BANGSA MALAYSIA!

Old 31-07-2006, 10:51 AM
Not Matchstick WIth Boobs
Durian - The King

Nur is an unknown quantity at this point

normally those who performed santau have evil intention and wished death to whoever they directed the santau to. the ingredients normally used for santau are miang buluh (bamboo 'thorn'???), pounded glass, rusty nails, stones, bones fragments, and dirty ingredients such as shit, urine and stuff.. all the ingredients are pounded together and some rites will be performed (dunno la..never get to study it).. santau has 2 type: wind & food. normally the wind type is more dangerous as it is widespread. food normaly they contaminate the food with the above ingredients. one petua to find outif your food kena santau or not is to feel the bottom of your plate. if your food is cold, you will feel the bottom is hot, or if you have hot food, the plate bottom will be cold..

scietifically/medically santau cannot be proven, so normally doctor will only tell what caused the death i.e. internall bleeding, chronic tuberculosis (for bloodied cough) and stuff.. those who kena santau complained they suffer these symptoms: itchy around throat, dry cough and bloodied phlegm. some claimed they felt restless at certain times during the day like around dusk or atmidnight..

disclaimer: i also dunno how far is the truith of santau. so better as makcik2 or pakcik2 specially those who do massage and stuff

Sponsored Links
Old 31-07-2006, 01:37 PM
We must prevail.....
Durian - The King

Ipohite39 is off the scale

Wow, this santau-ism is crazy. One person or a group on a personal vendetta against the cruel world out there. Plenty of innocent victims. Reminds me of the 11 dudes from Ipoh who died on the way to St Anne church.
Old 31-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Wanderer
Durian - The King

P-Zan is an unknown quantity at this point

Heard more of it today at work. It's also happening outside of Ipoh; eg. Grik and a few other towns. Already a few died, the most recent one being a polytechnic student.
Old 05-08-2006, 12:15 AM
Banana

ljunyi is off the scale

funny thing is this news wasn't in the newspapers. should make a public notice so every folk can be cautious.
________

Last edited by Uncle-Cle : 13-09-2011 at 07:00 AM.
Old 05-08-2006, 08:52 AM
Durian - The King

Uncle-Cle is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Uncle-Cle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nur
normally those who performed santau have evil intention and wished death to whoever they directed the santau to. the ingredients normally used for santau are miang buluh (bamboo 'thorn'???), pounded glass, rusty nails, stones, bones fragments, and dirty ingredients such as shit, urine and stuff.. all the ingredients are pounded together and some rites will be performed (dunno la..never get to study it).. santau has 2 type: wind & food. normally the wind type is more dangerous as it is widespread. food normaly they contaminate the food with the above ingredients. one petua to find outif your food kena santau or not is to feel the bottom of your plate. if your food is cold, you will feel the bottom is hot, or if you have hot food, the plate bottom will be cold..

scietifically/medically santau cannot be proven, so normally doctor will only tell what caused the death i.e. internall bleeding, chronic tuberculosis (for bloodied cough) and stuff.. those who kena santau complained they suffer these symptoms: itchy around throat, dry cough and bloodied phlegm. some claimed they felt restless at certain times during the day like around dusk or atmidnight..

disclaimer: i also dunno how far is the truith of santau. so better as makcik2 or pakcik2 specially those who do massage and stuff

So scary one...so everything comes from the mouth by eating....dun eat or drink..can or not?
Old 05-08-2006, 11:00 AM
Watermelon

la bamba is on a distinguished road

Hear -say and superstition has robbed many poor people who sell food by the roadside to make a living!

If it were true, the Gomen would have cracked down and arrested a few people. Its those who spread unfounded rumours who have done more harm
to the poor kampong folks! Such rumours spread amongst Malays and has now caught up with Chinese and even those who are educated! It shows how much we have progressed!
Old 05-08-2006, 11:53 AM
Watermelon

In the 50's when there was construction of a bridge, there would be stories of "headhunters" going around, looking for victims to put their "heads" into the foundation to make the bridge strong! Your grandmonther would have told you such stories to prevent you from going out at night! Women who fall prey to such stories and the illiterate as well do not go out , and the poor hawkers suffered!

Today, we see construction of bridges and mega projects on National Geographic and Discovery,and we see that they use metal, steel and concrete in the building process!
Don't tell me there are still some Ipoh people who think they use headhunters and heads to make the foundation strong!
Old 05-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Durian - The King

Quote:
Originally Posted by la bamba
In the 50's when there was construction of a bridge, there would be stories of "headhunters" going around, looking for victims to put their "heads" into the foundation to make the bridge strong! Your grandmonther would have told you such stories to prevent you from going out at night! Women who fall prey to such stories and the illiterate as well do not go out , and the poor hawkers suffered!

Today, we see construction of bridges and mega projects on National Geographic and Discovery,and we see that they use metal, steel and concrete in the building process!
Don't tell me there are still some Ipoh people who think they use headhunters and heads to make the foundation strong!

LB,

It's true about the 'headhunters' looking for skulls for the construction of bridges in the old days in Sabah.

I wonder how this story come about
Old 06-08-2006, 03:47 PM
Watermelon

Hi Unk,

Do they still believe in that?
Old 06-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Durian - The King

Quote:
Originally Posted by la bamba