IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > P E T S . . . > Cats
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Pineapple

Suzy is off the scale

BBR, you are right they run real cute way....like wearing a kimono..

Hope you can dig out your bro's Beauty Black's Pic...
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2006, 06:12 PM
Strawberry

Babyripp is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Babyripp Send a message via Yahoo to Babyripp

my bro's beauty black is now residing with me la suzy... hehe.. but this girl dunno how to pose so getting a good picture of her standing can be quite tricky
Old 03-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Strawberry

Babyripp is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Babyripp Send a message via Yahoo to Babyripp

definitely not a munchkin.. but ppl kept insisting that the kaki is pendek compared to others.. I think she's just a small cat with attitude and huge fur coat.. if u notice my avatar, that is also beauty about 2 yrs ago

Last edited by Babyripp : 03-07-2006 at 07:15 PM.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Pineapple

Suzy is off the scale

Black cats are cool in posing.....I love them...yup is not a munchkin but it might have a shorter legs I suppose...BBR, is this the cat I was chasing around when I went to your house....? It was running everywhere outside the gate...at the end I fail to catch it...
Old 04-07-2006, 03:00 AM
The makcik!
Durian - The King

Yugi is an unknown quantity at this point

How good is Munchkins go along with human's training? Or it is inherited as human friend naturally? I remember you wrote Munchkins are good hunter in the farm. How about taking Munchkins as house pet? Do they get faster in toileting training?

Makcik's friend in NY was a cat lover. The very last vist to her house, she told of her toileting for her pussy. I found she did not do a good job or not having good training sessions for her pussy. Just wish to hear from you specialties as cat lover.
Old 04-07-2006, 08:56 AM
Not Matchstick WIth Boobs
Durian - The King

Nur is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy
Black cats are cool in posing.....I love them...yup is not a munchkin but it might have a shorter legs I suppose...BBR, is this the cat I was chasing around when I went to your house....? It was running everywhere outside the gate...at the end I fail to catch it...

hehehe yep, suzy, thats beauty awright... the kitty with attitude..

Old 04-07-2006, 11:43 AM
Pineapple

Suzy is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yugi
How good is Munchkins go along with human's training? Or it is inherited as human friend naturally? I remember you wrote Munchkins are good hunter in the farm. How about taking Munchkins as house pet? Do they get faster in toileting training?
They get along very well and they make a very good household pets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yugi
Makcik's friend in NY was a cat lover. The very last vist to her house, she told of her toileting for her pussy. I found she did not do a good job or not having good training sessions for her pussy. Just wish to hear from you specialties as cat lover.

Well some find it difficult to toilet train/litter box train a cat....actually is not...very simple...For instance say the cat poo poos at the corner of the living hall....place a litter box at the exact location and add a little scent os the cats poo/urine to the litter sand....let the cat sniff and...in no time they will learn it's the exact place for their poo poo....Even my smallest kittens can learn to use litter box in less then a day.....
Old 08-07-2006, 02:05 AM
The makcik!
Durian - The King

Default Need your helps, Suzy

Hi, Suzy,

Makcik thinks the black cat could be a Munchkins, but not sure of its legs. Will you help me out? I will post its picture for you, Okie! I really want to know. Why?? Because with your varification, I could hv an icebreaking conversate topic with the black cat lady mar... hehehe... Please lar... come back and help makcik lar... I am like you staying myself wor.... the worse is I don't have cat or dog... I will see you soon, Okieeeeee... Suzy!!! Makcik needs help... please.

If not through here, I have not way to get to you... I don't want to bother Nur for this matter of mine mar... right, Nur? .... come back ler... suzy... I still have a lot to know about cattiesssss.... see u pretttttttiiiiii.... soon.

Suzy mei-mei... [younger sis], here is the black cat feet, will you varify for makcik, please?
Munchkins or non-Munchkins ar, comeon lar... Makcik post it in the middle of the night wor... just to minta a simple favor, please lar... suzy... makcik menanti ni... black cat is calling too... hear it... meow... meow... meow... I wish makcik could send me back to Suzy... Hope to hear soooooon, Suzy sis.

Last edited by Yugi : 08-07-2006 at 02:14 PM.
Old 10-07-2006, 11:23 AM
Not Matchstick WIth Boobs
Durian - The King

Nur is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.eefoof.com/video/1601

for makcik Yugi, suzy (if she is here but menyamar as guest ) and all.. so cute!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-07-2006, 11:34 AM
The makcik!
Durian - The King

Thanks, Nur. Get another land to peep in liao. Not now ler... later when time is more unfreezed. Like you CH's Bala House.