IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > World Events > Travel
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Travel Discussions about Travels around the World

Old 06-11-2014, 09:13 PM
Durian - The King

ipohan is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation The Malaysian Tax Authority or LHDN has been black-listing Malaysians

The Malaysian Tax Authority or LHDN has been black-listing Malaysians who have not paid their dues or have been evading paying their personal income tax or if they had failed to submit their annual tax return to the government. And this time the G-man has taken it one step further by screening Malaysians who have a penchant to travel on the many cheap tour packages offered at the many travel fair exhibitions.

Imagine you are queuing-up at some exit point and immigration pulls you aside and denies you the right to continue with the rest of the party just because you owe the government a measely RM89.49sens or so ! Isn't that embarrassing ?

So if you intend to travel anywhere including Sabah or Sarawak please check with the official Income tax office website to see if you are a happy traveller or a sad defaulter.

Please click on the link below and type in your NRIC without space. It could save you a lot of trouble, time, frustration and most of all embarrassment !
http://sspi2.imi.gov.my/

SOURCE: Shanghai Fish

Last edited by ipohan : 06-11-2014 at 09:16 PM.
Sponsored Links