IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > IT - Information Technology > Software
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software Q & A on IT Applications!

Old 21-10-2004, 12:43 AM
Simple Minded Fellow
Durian - The King

Oldtimer is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

Dear lalachai,
I could feel your pain. Unfortunately in today's global economy, that's pretty common in a lot of the competitive companies. That's why, you need to keep a delicate balance. Love your job and thrive on it, but avoid burnt out too early.
OT
Old 21-10-2004, 07:55 AM
Pineapple

Ipoh*Fella is off the scale
Send a message via AIM to Ipoh*Fella
aiyoooo...so scary arr lala? u sold ur body mind and soul to your company arr?? ahem...dont sell ur virginity to ur lady boss ok? ahem , kidding...well,working life sux most of the time. My first job was the best and happiest, after that, my following jobs suck more and more and more.I think enviromnent also play a very important role. Eh CKH, me lazy too. If I had to work on Sundays, i wud probably suck big time in the office lookin like some sour plum. [img]tongue.gif[/img] How's ur job in KL, my lazy sista?

[ 21.10.2004, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: I-Youth ]
Old 21-10-2004, 11:59 AM
I'm not a senior
Rambutan

CKH is an unknown quantity at this point
Of cos my life in KL is not as relax as in Ipoh la. Hectic life with crazy traffic jam. Anyway so far I dun need to come back to office on Sats and Suns. Very good for lazy ppl like me. [img]tongue.gif[/img] But still prefer Ipoh compared to KL.

Lala's working life is very stressful. 2 days to learn a new language is definitely not enuf la, no wonder need to work until so late everyday. But if Lala can tahan 1 or 2 years, you'll be a very good expert in software programming. Tat's the price to pay loh. (and tat's why I know I can nvr be an expert in IT. [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

[ 21.10.2004, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: CKH ]
Old 24-02-2005, 12:28 PM
Banana

RavenCross is off the scale
Talking

Hey Lalachai, what abt a browser based (HTML) game in the phone. Look at the benefits: you get multiplayers interacting&you can meet your players as well,using GPRS&WAP it's data package driven means the game can run smoothly even if the package download connection is bad. The tamagochi idea was great, bit isn't a tamagochi "online" even better? you can connect all the phones in a tamagochi virtual world of your own. will surely beat MMS. hehe... kinda ambitious huh?
Old 30-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Banana

tips.com.my is off the scale
probably ability to read pdf files or excel.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 28-11-2012, 12:32 AM
Watermelon

lalachai is an unknown quantity at this point

Not trying to dig an old thread here , but its pretty interesting ! If we read this thread from the beginning , almost everything, if not every idea that is suggested , has been enabled into a signle smart phone today (Iphone, Galaxy , etc )

If we only have the vision to do that earlier we would have our very own "Iphone " , lol (well , of course, some other underlying technology hasn't caught up yet that time )

Lets keep posting some good ideas here and visit this thread a decade later , lol

cheers,
lala
Old 04-12-2012, 12:19 AM
Banana

carter2 is on a distinguished road

Something that helps me to look into the other one's phone apps
Sponsored Links