IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Parenting > Parenting
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 17-11-2014, 07:16 AM
Banana

bazaoyu is on a distinguished road
Default I going to be papa!!our 1st baby!!

My wife currently pregnant..i’m so happy as we try so hard and finally we success to have our 1st baby..but I’m so worried as because I do not have any experience to take care of pregnant woman..i hope can do the best for my wife and baby..so what should I take care of?
Sponsored Links
Old 17-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Durian - The King

ipohan is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb For Dad During Pregnancy Week by Week

It may be her pregnancy, but it's very much a joint venture – you're with her every step of the way, week by week, for all 40 weeks (and then some).
First Trimester

Weeks 1 and 2: Preconception For Men
You've made the commitment to bringing a new life into the world, and now comes the fun part — trying to get her pregnant.

Week 3: Wine During Pregnancy
She's going to have to play it safe when it comes to alcohol and limit her consumption to a sip or two on very special occasions.

Week 4: Preparing to Be a Father
Counting the days until she can put that home pregnancy test to good use? The excitement can be distracting.

Week 5: New Father To Be
Take your time handing out those cigars — bubble gum or otherwise.

Week 6: Nausea Help
Morning sickness is a 24/7 experience that can send her running to the toilet morning, noon, and night.

Week 7: Her Pregnancy Food Aversions
Crackers are her life right now or, at least, the mainstay of her rapidly dwindling diet.

Week 8: Breast Enlargement During Pregnancy
Her breasts look and feel different to you, and you may find yourself just a little bit obsessed.

Week 9: Pregnancy Mood Swings
Don't fight her mood swings, it's the hormones talking…and they'll be doing a whole lot of talking in the months to come.

Week 10: Prenatal Doctor Appointments
You'll want to go with her on some (if not all) of her prenatal doctor appointments, and not just for the moral support.

Continue
Old 17-11-2014, 11:30 PM
Banana

yee87 is on a distinguished road

I know most pregnant woman will have nausea and vomiting..i also face the same problem previously..try to prepare some sour thing for ur wife..can help to reduce nausea and vomiting..beside that.. pregnant woman will have hormonal changes and can lead to gum sensitive..about 70% of pregnant woman will have this problem..try to take care of oral hygiene..change her toothbrush every 3 months is recommended..after long time of usage , the toothbrush will contain lot of bacteria..and may affect the oral hygiene and baby
Old 19-11-2014, 12:26 AM
Banana

BBphire is on a distinguished road

I currently pregnant..really tired with nausea and vomiting..luckily my husband is patient enough and always stay by my side..after few months of pregnant..my gum out of sudden become very sensitive..then my friend intoduce me systema sensitive 0.02mm..and I have sign up for the free trial toothbrush since last month and is using it currently..i got the free trial toothbrush through this website http://southernlion.com.my/en/produc...pregnancy.html i personally like this toothbrush very much..comfortable to use..and my gum problem is reduce..worth to have a try
Old 19-11-2014, 09:25 AM
Banana

bazaoyu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipohan
It may be her pregnancy, but it's very much a joint venture – you're with her every step of the way, week by week, for all 40 weeks (and then some).
First Trimester

Weeks 1 and 2: Preconception For Men
You've made the commitment to bringing a new life into the world, and now comes the fun part — trying to get her pregnant.

Week 3: Wine During Pregnancy
She's going to have to play it safe when it comes to alcohol and limit her consumption to a sip or two on very special occasions.

Week 4: Preparing to Be a Father
Counting the days until she can put that home pregnancy test to good use? The excitement can be distracting.

Week 5: New Father To Be
Take your time handing out those cigars — bubble gum or otherwise.

Week 6: Nausea Help
Morning sickness is a 24/7 experience that can send her running to the toilet morning, noon, and night.

Week 7: Her Pregnancy Food Aversions
Crackers are her life right now or, at least, the mainstay of her rapidly dwindling diet.

Week 8: Breast Enlargement During Pregnancy
Her breasts look and feel different to you, and you may find yourself just a little bit obsessed.

Week 9: Pregnancy Mood Swings
Don't fight her mood swings, it's the hormones talking…and they'll be doing a whole lot of talking in the months to come.

Week 10: Prenatal Doctor Appointments
You'll want to go with her on some (if not all) of her prenatal doctor appointments, and not just for the moral support.

Continue

Thanks for sharing!
Old 19-11-2014, 11:55 PM
Banana

pattan88 is on a distinguished road

Change toothbrush every 3 months??is it necessary? Maybe u can consider to change ur wife toothbrush but pls consult dentist 1st before taking any action..don’t blindly follow and listen to non-professional
Old 20-11-2014, 11:33 PM
Banana

yee87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattan88
Change toothbrush every 3 months??is it necessary? Maybe u can consider to change ur wife toothbrush but pls consult dentist 1st before taking any action..don’t blindly follow and listen to non-professional

Why not necessary?go to do ur own research b4 comment..even go consult dentist, he will ask to change toothbrush every 3months ..u can have a try also since it is free
Sponsored Links