IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Education > Leadership & Self Development
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Leadership & Self Development To change the world, we must first change ourselves. Share your experiences that prompted you to change.

Old 15-04-2010, 06:25 PM
fortune
Durian - The King

fortune is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to fortune
Default Regardless of Your Past, You Can Succeed

Regardless of Your Past,
You Can Succeed

Will Feng Shui improve your life? "What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can acheive,"
NAPOLEON HILL

Think about this: Is there a difference between being interested in something and being committed to it? You bet there is! Many times we hear people say things like, "Gosh, I really like to make lots of money," or "I'd like to be close to my kids," or "You know, I'd really like to be the top pupil." But, let's face it, this kind of statement is not a commitment at all.
It's merely stating a preference, saying, "I'm interested in having this happen, if I don't have to do anything." That's a weak prayer made without even the faith to launch it.
Each time we set a goal for ourselves and then give up in frustration, a little part of us dies in the process. And so, we settle for being, doing and having less than we are capable of. We rationalize to ourselves, "Well, it's ok that I'm not rich," or "Owning a big house is just a pain in the neck." We must resist the urge to sell ourselves short. Otherwise, you will end up flying in the air in a different manner (see picture below).
The message here is obvious. If you are serious about achieving your goals, dreams, and make lots of money, you must commit to them 100%, as if your very life depends upon it.
Ask yourself - do you really want to achieve your goals, dreams and desires? Then you must understand that, to achieve anything, you must first have the habit of following through on your commitment. This means that when you make a promise (whether to yourself or to others) to build a happy marriage, you know beyond a shadow-of-a-doubt that you will keep the promise. That you will do your best to learn everyday and practice them consistently.
Long before the theory of quantum physics was postulated, the ancient Chinese learnt that everyone and everything are but one big dance of interconnected energy (also known as 'chi'). They also discovered that chi affects our health, wealth, and relationships. They then found out how to harness positive Chi and remedy negative Chi using Feng Shui. Over the centuries, Feng shui have helped many in various life areas such as Wealth, Family, Children, Career, Health, Marriage & Relationships.
Above all, do not expect Feng Shui to be the answer to all your problems. It is only one of many influences on your life. Your diet, your family background, your life experience and your attitude towards continuous learning, all have profound effects.
If you have been living in a place for some time, assess how your life has changed since you moved in. When people move home, their lives often change for better or worse. Make lists of areas where you have had problems and those you would like to improve. Relationship, finance and career usually shown up in the lists. Next work out what have caused it and what you could have done - Is it to make more money or cut down expenses, to be more sociable or less aggressive, to be more assertive, more motivated?
Only now can you think of using Feng Shui to achieve your goals.
Words cannot describe how good you'll feel the day you realize that you have it within you to accomplish a goal that you once thought impossible ... and all because you made it a "must" instead of a "should"!
Make a decision today that not succeeding, not giving your best, and not helping others was simply never an option! With this type of commitment, you will be filled with wonder and awe as you begin to discover this ancient Chinese wisdom.
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with success unexpected in common hours."
HENRY DAVID THOREAU
Sponsored Links