IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Spiritualism > Ghost Story
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 28-03-2013, 06:22 PM
Banana

makkal is on a distinguished road
Default My scary Experience

This is one of my scariest Experience on my life.. I am now 20 years old this thing happened when i was 16 and still going on, it begins like this....when i was very young i can see black figures walking and flying and i thought that thing was normal because i was little and my parents told it was nothing but as time goes on i began to know that i can see ghosts, i am the only one in my family that can see things...but soon i get use to it, then when i was 16 years old crazy things started to happen..when i usually go to bed at night first nothing happened then when i started to close my eyes something will choke me until i cannot breathe and i also cannot move my arms and legs,then i will open my eyes but still same condition i can only see black figure trying to choke me..this thing happened about 30 times in my life..to escape from this i usually start to pray to god and then the thing will stop..some time this thing also will happen to my brother..but very seldom,things also got worse when got chicken pox, i was tired and was sleeping this time the black figure came into my room and just stood there but not choking me but for the first time i was able to saw it face.. it was go ugly and horrible i can't even image it to you guys..when i called my father into my room the figure didn't run but it just stood there, my father couldn't see it but it was just infront of my Father..and I COULD SEE IT!!! . After that we moved houses and i couldn't see the thing anymore..i was happy but i still can see black figures lurking around everywhere i go.. i dunno if it is dead people or something else.. THIS IS A REAL STORY!! any thing like this happened to you guys????? Pls Reply.....
Old 28-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Durian - The King

ipohan is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

Thanks for sharing your story.

You have "Ying Yang eyes" in Chinese. It means you are able to see things in physical and spiritual worlds.

There are many stories in the net if you search "Ying Yang eyes" in search engines.
Old 29-03-2013, 12:32 AM
Banana

Oh thanks i never heard of this before i will search it in the internet..
Old 29-03-2013, 07:11 AM
Frog Party
Durian - The King

Old Pop is on a distinguished road

That's awful, buddy! My brother is a devout Buddhist and he tells me that he can see these things too. He also told me a whole lot of outlandish tales about being a devout Buddhist so I don't know what to believe.

Do you have a banana shrub outside your house?
Old 29-03-2013, 08:58 AM
Banana

In my new house no banana shrub, but in the old house yes there was a banana shrub just outside my house..why???