IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Spiritualism > Understanding Christianity
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 14-10-2015, 09:57 PM
Durian - The King

ipohan is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Weeping, growing Virgin Mary statue inspires Subang Jaya church parishioners

A parishioner avers that he saw the statue of the Virgin Mary at the Church of St Thomas More in Subang Jaya shed tears and smile.

The Star Online also reported claims that the polyresin statue had transmogrified into porcelain, and grown three inches taller in the process, too.

It would seem that the statue had grown so that it could better fit into the grotto that had been specially built to house the mother of Jesus Christ. According to a widely-circulated WhatsApp message, the statue had been placed in a box when it was found to be too small for the grotto.

However, when the parish priest took it out to be blessed last week, he found the polyresin statue miraculously transformed into porcelain and a good three inches taller, to boot.

- See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/c....3Uxyz3uf.dpuf
Sponsored Links