IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Development in Perak > Commercial Properties
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Commercial Properties Any comment on the Commercial Properties Development in Perak?

Old 11-12-2010, 12:57 PM
fortune
Durian - The King

fortune is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to fortune
Default Housing investments

Saturday December 11, 2010

The perils of the American dream

HOUSING INVESTMENTS
By THEAN LEE CHENG

http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story...8&sec=business

Easy debt has become a millstone in latter years. Come 2011, house buyers who purchased properties with the 5/95 scheme and variations of it, will be getting the keys to their properties. They paid a downpayment of only 5% of their property price in the first quarter of 2009.

They will now have to cough out the other 95%. Americans are slowly relinquishing that American dream. We are aspiring towards it. Is the American or Malaysian dream sustainable? Food for thought.
Sponsored Links
Old 13-01-2011, 08:58 PM
fortune
Durian - The King

fortune is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to fortune

US Housing-foreclosure tops 1 million

Banks seized more than a million U.S. homes in one year for the first time last year, despite a slowdown in the last few months as questions around foreclosure processing arose, a leading firm said Thursday.

Banks foreclosed on 69,847 properties in December, bringing the year's total to 1.05 million, topping the prior record of 918,000 homes seized in 2009, real estate data firm RealtyTrac said.

The number of foreclosure filings, which includes default notices, auctions and repossessions, was a record 2.9 million last year, including 257,747 filings in December.

"Total properties receiving foreclosure filings would have easily exceeded 3 million in 2010 had it not been for the fourth-quarter drop in foreclosure activity - triggered primarily by the continuing controversy surrounding foreclosure documentation and procedures that prompted many major lenders to temporarily halt some foreclosure proceedings," said James J. Saccacio, chief executive officer of RealtyTrac.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:49 PM
Banana

fagalcromy is on a distinguished road

The housing market shows signs of resistance stabilization.The of recovery should be low and the duration breath that high levels of foreclosures offset withholding tax on new construction.
Sponsored Links