IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Feedback / Suggestion > Suggestion
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Suggestion Tell us what you would like to talk here! Let us create the category for you.

Old 15-10-2010, 02:56 PM
fortune
Durian - The King

fortune is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to fortune
Default Ipoh: where do couples go for such activities

SINGAPORE - A couple was spotted behaving intimately in the open of a basketball court at Ang Mo Kio, STOMP reported.

A contributor to STOMP said he was brushing his teeth at his kitchen window when he caught the couple in action.

Photographs show the couple hugging, kissing and groping each other. Reader James also said he saw the young man caressed the girl on her legs and other parts of her body.

The couple continued with their public display of affection even when there were people walking past them. The incident happened at around 9.50pm.

In addition, James said: "This is an obvious cheap thrill out in the open. Where have they left their values?

"This is not acceptable by any means. I hope by exposing them, it will deter other couple from doing so in future.

"Thanks to the vibration reduction in my Nikon long lens, I managed to capture a clear shot."

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20101015-242499.html

Last edited by fortune : 15-10-2010 at 03:12 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 15-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Uncle show you goldfish..
Mangosteen - The Queen

seantang is on a distinguished road

Oooo.... somebody's fingers are going to smell like fish...

Old 26-10-2010, 12:46 PM
fortune
Durian - The King

fortune is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to fortune

Tuesday October 26, 2010

No kissing or heavy petting in the mall, please
Compiled by REENA NATHAN, ANN TAN and A. RAMAN

A SHOPPING mall in Singapore has put up notices barring couples from kissing and heavy petting in the rest area, Nanyang Siang Pau and Sin Chew Daily reported.

The dailies said the notices were placed on the second to fourth levels of the rest area in Mandarin Gallery, urging shoppers not to eat, sleep or engage in intimate acts.

The mall management took action following complaints from shop owners on shoppers occupying the sofa in the rest area for a long time and couples behaving intimately.

A salesperson for female apparel, who only wished to be known as Yap, said she once saw a girl sitting on her boyfriend’s lap and they started caressing one another in the eyes of the public.

“Some couples were also spotted kissing in public and such behaviour will tarnish the image of the mall selling branded goods,” she was quoted by Nanyang Siang Pau.
Sponsored Links