IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Ipoh Food Court > General
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14-09-2010, 08:12 AM
hop hop's Avatar
hop hop hop hop is offline
...my eyes are watching!!
Durian - The King
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: A bit to the left
Posts: 3,405
hop hop is off the scale
Send a message via AIM to hop hop
Default Sausages

I bought a packet of pork sausages from Aldi Supermarket, one of the low cost supermarket chains in Oz.

The contents read, 22% Fat, 22% Saturated Fat, 20% Sodium ( I presume sodium choride), 1% Sugar, and 9% Energy.

According to my calculation, that is 65% of stuff I don't need. The rest of 26% not revealed, possibly offals, kidneys, etc.

What do you think? Will I still live a fruitful life, and father many many children?
__________________
..Ouch!!...that hurts!!!

Last edited by hop hop : 14-09-2010 at 08:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 14-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Diana Diana is offline
Senior Member
Durian - The King
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,136
Diana is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hop hop
I bought a packet of pork sausages from Aldi Supermarket, one of the low cost supermarket chains in Oz.

The contents read, 22% Fat, 22% Saturated Fat, 20% Sodium ( I presume sodium choride), 1% Sugar, and 9% Energy.

According to my calculation, that is 65% of stuff I don't need. The rest of 26% not revealed, possibly offals, kidneys, etc.

What do you think? Will I still live a fruitful life, and father many many children?


You want to live a fruitful life? Eat plenty of fruits.

You wan to father many, many children? Come back as a rabbit.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14-09-2010, 05:17 PM
Primrose Hill's Avatar
Primrose Hill Primrose Hill is offline
Primmie
Durian - The King
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,925
Primrose Hill is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana
You want to live a fruitful life? Eat plenty of fruits.

You wan to father many, many children? Come back as a rabbit.


Quote:
Originally Posted by hop hop
I bought a packet of pork sausages from Aldi Supermarket, one of the low cost supermarket chains in Oz.

The contents read, 22% Fat, 22% Saturated Fat, 20% Sodium ( I presume sodium choride), 1% Sugar, and 9% Energy.

According to my calculation, that is 65% of stuff I don't need. The rest of 26% not revealed, possibly offals, kidneys, etc.

What do you think? Will I still live a fruitful life, and father many many children?


Diana, I agree fathering children, I thought a man's equipment work until he dies , so if HH's desire to father more children, he can pick up those women from Pictures of the Night and away he goes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-bangers.html
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14-09-2010, 06:27 PM
hop hop's Avatar
hop hop hop hop is offline
...my eyes are watching!!
Durian - The King
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: A bit to the left
Posts: 3,405
hop hop is off the scale
Send a message via AIM to hop hop
Default

I knew it....I knew it!! Why don't women ever treat me seriously!
To them, I am just a piece of meat....chewed into pieces, swallowed and disposed off at the other end without a second thought.
__________________
..Ouch!!...that hurts!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 14-09-2010, 11:28 PM
ipohan ipohan is offline
Senior Member
Durian - The King
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: ipoh
Posts: 11,107
ipohan is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hop hop
I knew it....I knew it!! Why don't women ever treat me seriously!
To them, I am just a piece of meat....chewed into pieces, swallowed and disposed off at the other end without a second thought.

Since when you became a sausage?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 15-09-2010, 08:50 AM
Diana Diana is offline
Senior Member
Durian - The King
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,136
Diana is on a distinguished road
Default

A silly sausage!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Copyright Ipoh-Online Sdn. Bhd. (411730-W) 2006