IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > P E T S . . . > Cats
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 27-06-2006, 01:34 AM
The makcik!
Durian - The King

Yugi is an unknown quantity at this point

Ha, Suzy,

I have another Black cat's visiting for you. After taking its pictures yesterday, it has another story for you. This morning was drizzling a little, so I opened up the windows. All of a sudden, the black cat meows at the back of mine. Wow! I thought it was outside the window where he used to be. When I turned back, it was sitting nicely by the side of the window, meowing again. What a cat! I am not a cat lover like you, suzy. My immediate action was stand up and chased him out of the window. No... I could not stand for its fur too. I bet my action affected my image in his memory totally.

Stray cat? No, not that I had seen by far. I had seen once stopped by the stop sign. A dog lover found his mischevious doggy ran out of its compound. This dog lover made sure of his other doggy guarded and ran for his mischevious doggy a block to get him back. Animal lovers are very faithful to their pets. When they decide to give up thier pets, they find ways to settle them instead of threw them by the side of the road. I bet the services of pets is much convenient and reasonable. So, animal lovers do according to what they want. Thanks for your reply, Suzy.
Old 27-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Pineapple

Suzy is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yugi
Ha, Suzy,

I have another Black cat's visiting for you. After taking its pictures yesterday, it has another story for you. This morning was drizzling a little, so I opened up the windows. All of a sudden, the black cat meows at the back of mine. Wow! I thought it was outside the window where he used to be. When I turned back, it was sitting nicely by the side of the window, meowing again. What a cat! I am not a cat lover like you, suzy. My immediate action was stand up and chased him out of the window. No... I could not stand for its fur too. I bet my action affected my image in his memory totally.

Poor kitty....I bet is going to take sometime for him to gain his trust on you.....

Quote:
Stray cat? No, not that I had seen by far. I had seen once stopped by the stop sign. A dog lover found his mischevious doggy ran out of its compound. This dog lover made sure of his other doggy guarded and ran for his mischevious doggy a block to get him back. Animal lovers are very faithful to their pets. When they decide to give up thier pets, they find ways to settle them instead of threw them by the side of the road. I bet the services of pets is much convenient and reasonable. So, animal lovers do according to what they want. Thanks for your reply, Suzy.

Good to hear that, hoping this part of the world will be the same someday.....but then again maybe never...
Old 28-06-2006, 07:14 AM
The makcik!
Durian - The King

Suzy,

This black cat was lacked attention from his owner. When I was back from college at noon, I met him at the yard. He meowed toward me. See, he needed attentions like... ... human being. His tail was straight up, but lucky me, he laned against those stoney chairs not me. He is a smart cat. However, he left some of his fur hanging by the side of the window pane. Ugly! Here is his picture with collar - a green one. What a coincindent with your black cat! Enjoy seeing him! Cat Lover with a big heart full of.... LOVE ...

Old 28-06-2006, 12:01 PM
Pineapple

Suzy is off the scale

Quote:
Suzy,

This black cat was lacked attention from his owner. When I was back from college at noon, I met him at the yard. He meowed toward me. See, he needed attentions like... ... human being. His tail was straight up, but lucky me, he laned against those stoney chairs not me. He is a smart cat. However, he left some of his fur hanging by the side of the window pane. Ugly! Here is his picture with collar - a green one. What a coincindent with your black cat! Enjoy seeing him! Cat Lover with a big heart full of.... LOVE ...

It reminds me what actually my cats will do if they want more attention........very simple....they just tear down the whole house..Last year during Christmas my fellow cats got sooooo excited that they brought down the Christmas Tree nearly 5 to 6...and yes, I had to reset the Christmas tree 5/6 times as well...

Other then that they would break anything they could...and knock down my mug of drinks when I am watching TV...

(I always find black cat to be lovely....extra shinning coats)
Old 29-06-2006, 03:36 AM
The makcik!
Durian - The King

Everyday gets a little more about the black cat. Suzy! The black cat means me to know it.

Last evening, when I get some outdoor air from the yard, a lady walked down from the stairs for the laundry room. The black cat walked with its cat walk to this lady. I greeted her and asked, "Is this your cat?" You know what she said? She said, "Did he bother you?" I told her that no. I confirmed the black cat is a he. His owner continued to say, "He already fixed, he could not have baby." Ha... poor him! Is that the reason he meaos all the time???

The last thing I got to know the black cat is his name. What is it? Ha, Lucky! Now, I have a lucky girl at Bolehland and a lucky boy at mat salleh land. A dog and a cat. Just think that you might like to know. Suzy. Good day!
Old 02-07-2006, 04:02 AM
Strawberry

Billy of Ipoh is on a distinguished road
Default Suzy, I know what your cat did last Summer!!!

Hey Suzy, just a short note to let you know that your cat has been behaving indecently with my dog.....what is your cat trying to do? See,
I'd manage to capture a picture for you to judge for yourself....

Old 03-07-2006, 12:19 AM
Pineapple

Suzy is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy of Ipoh
Hey Suzy, just a short note to let you know that your cat has been behaving indecently with my dog.....what is your cat trying to do? See,
I'd manage to capture a picture for you to judge for yourself....

That's cute......btw the cat in not mine....

Yup, I have had cats in the past that have been buddy buddy with my dogs. Too bad..for now i can't have a dog yet.....
Old 03-07-2006, 01:44 AM
Strawberry

Billy of Ipoh is on a distinguished road

wonder what the puppies will look like if your dog is female while the cats are male!

Sponsored Links