IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > World Events > Politics
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 31-07-2013, 09:11 PM
Durian - The King

ipohan is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up The Mahathir Dilemma?

Fellow Malaysians,

All of us are 'PENDATANGS' in this world and owner and ruler of this universe is Allah swt/Almighty God. I have to be careful in using 'ALLAH' as it exclusively belongs to certain Malays in Malaysia. I am still waiting for a response to my question on this from OIC as I was informed that only in Malaysia there is a FATWA on this exclusivity. I stand to be corrected. My apologies for the digression. Sdr Zaidee I agree with your views but a slight correction in that mamaks in UMNO were quite limited at one time but of course with my Pak Cik Mahathir and his gang from Kedah/Penang and Kongress India Muslim Malaysia(KIMMA) becoming an affiliate of UMNO the landscape is changing with all the crumbs and bones thrown to KIMMA. If you look at the constitution of KIMMA it is clear that members have to be Muslims of Indian origin. I am still trying to figure that out but after all we are living in a BOLEH LAND where anything and everything is possible if you are either in the corridors of power or cash rich to throw money to SOME hungry dogs in government including the police and GLC's. You can be aquitted after you plot and kill your mistress/girlfriend and AG will not appeal. But AG will appeal appeal when a poor cop is found NOT guilty for a paltry offence of RM1500/=.

The TRUE natives of Malaysia are the 'Orang Asal' and they are also 'pendatangs' going by the definition that this universe belongs to the creator. There are more than 15 ethnicities among the Malays but all clubbed as one race'MALAY'. I dont want to delve further as I might be then charged for sedition but Zulkiflee Nordin can insult Hindus/Hinduism and later admits and apologises publicly but AG's office says NFA to PDRM because there is insufficient evidence. Ibrahim Ali can call for burning the bible and some Morons substantiate that he only wanted to burn those bibles which were misprinted. My 12 year old granddaughter after reading that exclaimed that her toes were laughing. Oops why am I again straying away from the main issue. Yes yes I am in bolehland and the disease has also infiltrated into me.

Anyone who is born in this beloved land called Malaya/Malaysia is a 'NATIVE' and all of us are/have to be proud of our origins and that is the democratic right. The extremist and racial fanatic Malays (probably less than 30% and even an infant can smell that dirty lot who belong to a certain party/NGO's) think that ONLY Chinese and Indians are pendatangs. This is slowly changing among the well informed young Malays who have better exposure and not living under a controlled mindset and thanks to BIRO TATA NEGARA and my pakcik Mamak Mahathir.

Let us all unite and say 'MALAYSIA is for MALAYSIANS' and NO to RACIAL FANATICS. One generation has been destroyed and efforts to correct this is hampered by the Malay racial fanatic faction. Last but not least I have written to National Fatwa Council on many issues based on Al-Quran and Hadith. I will mention the following:

Continue
Sponsored Links