IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Bangsa Malaysia > Bangsa Malaysia
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bangsa Malaysia Berikan pendapat anda bagi mewujudkan BANGSA MALAYSIA!

Old 26-06-2006, 12:06 PM
Strawberry

Rooster is off the scale

Yes, I remember going to the pog dn post office to pay my B and bills. There was this b***h, at the counter who was happily gossiping with her collegue and when my turn came she put the tutup sign at the counter and left. Since I was the only one left in the queue, she could have entertained me first right? But no, she left!! Ok I thought, maybe she cannot tahan, because of call of nature. I went then to the next counter and the clerk then took my bills and money (some improvement at least) but she too disappeared behind!! I'm generally a very patient guy, so i kept my cool. Then i heard loud cheers at the back as if they were given a tea party to a retiring collegue or to the boss (in order to carry his balls perhaps!!). I lost my cool, and then shouted profanities in all three languages!! My mum was in the car waiting all alone and this made me more furious. Now what the hell was this? Could'nt they settle my stuff first since there was nobody else left in the queue. Mind you this was at 4pm on a week day!! If you wanna carry the bosses' balls do it after office hours lah!!

But at the NRIC office at Jelapang, the situation was different. The staff was very friendly from the photographer to the chick who took my form and fingerprints. Excellent!! And the girl was so friendly and she looked preety hot too! The whole thing took me 20 minutes. But you need to go early in the morning.

So to cut short, there are ppl with different characteristics. The ones with good standing will go far in life. As the post offices b****hes, they will be driving a Kancil their whole lifes!!
Sponsored Links
Old 26-06-2006, 12:08 PM
Strawberry

Rooster is off the scale

Oops, some typo errors. I meant Ipoh Gdn post office to pay my TNB and TM bills......
Old 26-06-2006, 06:20 PM
Durian - The King

kanden is off the scale

yeah, so far my experience at ipoh gdn PO not good too

- from the Dhammapada (Sayings of the Buddha)
Old 26-06-2006, 09:36 PM
Durian - The King

ipohan is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Nothing to do with race

Hi, Rooters,

Your experience has confirmed one thing, the bad service has nothing to do with race.

One already privatised, the other still a government department. So what caused the different performance?
Old 27-06-2006, 09:38 AM
Durian - The King

Location: middle of tropics, south of nort pole, north of south pole
K-Fanz is off the scale

Quote:
One already privatised, the other still a government department. So what caused the different performance?
one dept was under intense spotlight for bad service for many years, so they must change. another, they just hide behind their post box and makan2!