IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Bangsa Malaysia > Bangsa Malaysia
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bangsa Malaysia Berikan pendapat anda bagi mewujudkan BANGSA MALAYSIA!

Old 08-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Durian - The King

ipohan is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Govt policy, not education, causing disunity

DPG to Malaysiakini

Jun 8, 06 5:45pm

I would like to add further to Concerned Malaysian’s letter entitled No, no - education not cause of disunity and would like to say that the above topic has been visited many times in malaysiakini.
But, it seems people just do not get it and keep on blaming vernacular education as a cause of disunity. These people just do not understand that our present government is a race-based government whose policies are mainly race-based. Their claim to being in power has been due to their playing of the racist card to such an effect that it has seen them forming the government since Independence.

If some are so concerned about race-based education as a source of disunity, then they should take up the case against the government-established Mara colleges and universities whose professed aims are to give the Malays exclusively a tertiary education and other academic/ vocational training.

Even our last minister of higher education said proudly that he would ensure that other races do not gain access into such institutions of higher learning. If a minister in any other country were to have made such utterances, he would have caused an uproar and demands would have been made for him to step down. But here it is uttered with pride and for furthering political ambitions.

I can go on to write a long list of government discriminatory policies here but these have been stated numerous times already and well known to all and sundry. I just wonder where those who disagree have been.
Sponsored Links
Old 20-06-2006, 09:50 PM
Strawberry

Billy of Ipoh is on a distinguished road

If Malaysian government sincere to develop Malaysia fully by year 2020, and to create a malaysian malaysia, me thinks the most important shortfalls the govt must settle is to not 'oppress' those who can perform, and give the task from those who can perform, to those who can't perform.....will they be able to rectify this shortfall? Nah, don't think so...

Old 16-11-2006, 01:03 AM
Honeydew

UncleSam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy of Ipoh
If Malaysian government sincere to develop Malaysia fully by year 2020, and to create a malaysian malaysia, me thinks the most important shortfalls the govt must settle is to not 'oppress' those who can perform, and give the task from those who can perform, to those who can't perform.....will they be able to rectify this shortfall? Nah, don't think so...

If that do happen, you will suddenly face with a majority situation of unemployment and social unrest, thanks to the decade of pampering, sidelining and spoon-feeding that moulded them to the situation today. How to get any performance when it is the majority norm not to perform? hahahahaa
Sponsored Links