IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Bangsa Malaysia > Bangsa Malaysia
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bangsa Malaysia Berikan pendapat anda bagi mewujudkan BANGSA MALAYSIA!

Old 03-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Durian - The King

ipohan is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

A really good one Dr. A big round of applause. Now I see light at the end of the tunnel.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Address MAS issue from M’sian perspective
Dr Mohamed Rafick Khan Abdul Rahman to Malaysiakini.com

Sep 1, 05 2:00pm

I refer to the recent news reports in which Umno Youth chief Hishammuddin Hussein Onn asked why there was a need for a foreigner to run Malaysia Airlines. He also asked whether or not there were no capable Malays or Malaysians capable of running the airline.

I would like to share my two cents worth on the issue. In the first place, I take offence that Hishammuddin still thinks that Malaysia is for the Malays only. I take offence that Merdeka is purely about Malays fighting for a cause in this country.

Except for the Orang Asli, all Malays, Chinese, Indians and others are visitors to this land. The only difference is that some came earlier than the others. So Hishammuddin, grow up. This is not a country for the Malays only.

On the issue of why a Malay cannot run MAS, I would like to remind him that it was a Malay who bankrupted Malaysia Airlines once before. It was a Malay who ordered the company’s asset unbundling exercise (sounds nice except that it stripped MAS of all its aeroplanes).

It was a Malay who ran MAS after this exercise and yet it still could not get it right. It was all about Malays and their politics.

Hishammuddin, for God’s sake and for the love of the country, please stop talking about Malays and address the issue as a Malaysian. For once, I would like to see equal opportunity for Malaysians to run MAS.

If you ask me, maybe someone should approach AirAsia’s Tony Fernandez.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2005, 11:54 AM
Durian - The King

KHS_Ipoh is off the scale
Dr Mohamed Rafick Khan Abdul Rahman [img]graemlins/icon_nworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/icon_nworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/icon_nworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rosesmiley.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rosesmiley.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rosesmiley.gif[/img]

We, except for the Orang Asli, the rest are PENDATANGS whether they like it or not!!!

Say TAK NAK to Barang Naik govt.

TIME WILL TELL!!!
Old 06-09-2005, 12:27 PM
We must prevail.....
Durian - The King

Ipohite39 is off the scale
Our origins have no bearings on our ability to run Airlines and Car companies. Let's have our Ghosn if we have to. We may need more than local expertise to have proper business sense. But in my Humble opinion, Wahid is doing okay for shouldering heavyweight GLCs.