IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Bangsa Malaysia > Bangsa Malaysia
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bangsa Malaysia Berikan pendapat anda bagi mewujudkan BANGSA MALAYSIA!

Old 06-12-2005, 07:18 AM
Banana

Chaan Pardesi is off the scale
Fistwithasmile, my dear old fellow,I am wondering which school you went to.Certainly not an English school, I can deduce.

Do I need to employ another bumi to translate all that you supposedly wrote in English ?I beleive the child in kindergarten could write better than that .Beleive me.I am NOT kidding, like you do .I am serious.Indeed very very Serious.

I thought the mentality would have changed when I left the country in the hands of you like,but unfortunately ...it seems to have denigerated even further...we certainly have a PROBLEM.You have a problem, and they all tell me there is NO national issue at all!I wonder.

By the way, thanks for your write up, It has saved me from giving some praise where it is not due!
Old 06-12-2005, 09:43 PM
Durian - The King

ipohan is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, Cowboy,

I beg to differ to what you have said. Please don't be fooled by the politicians.

All the problems facing our beloved country are caused by "Corruptions & Wastage". The politicians dare not admit it, so they blame the Malay. But everybody knows that Umnoputras are not equal to Malays. You may go to any Kampung & ask, how many of them have received "Contracts" from the government?

Dr. M was a great politician & strategist. He critised the Malay. He shed tears. So the Malay believe it is their faults & nobody would question his government. But everybody knows his government was the most corrupted. How many big fish had he caught. I couldn't think of any.

Cowboy, majority of us whether you are Malay, Chinese, Indian, we are all the victims of the policies. Only the politicians & cronies are getting all the goodies.

Please don't play into the tune of the politicians & let them divide among us. Cheers!
Old 07-12-2005, 09:39 AM
Durian - The King

Location: middle of tropics, south of nort pole, north of south pole
K-Fanz is off the scale
[img]graemlins/icon_nworthy.gif[/img] salud to ipohan! [img]graemlins/icon_nworthy.gif[/img]
let me know if u decide to stand for election, i'll be your campaign manager
agreed with your statement, its politician and their double talk that ruin our country.
Old 07-12-2005, 12:08 PM
I'm not a senior
Rambutan

CKH is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by afismail:

i'm doing a study about car price VS income in malaysia compare to other countries..

its like the govt wants all citizen carry debt on their shoulders that only talking about owning a private vehicle aaaa not including buying a house...

its a mad mad world!!!
this one i agree with you.
Old 08-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Banana

afismail is off the scale
wah... this guy chaad really wanna play with me...

nevermind him, i though he got my jokes but those comments wooo phsyco...

okay back to the discussion..

politics divide malaysians? hmm to think of it its true also..

my father is pro-PAS/ADIL but my big brother is towards BN/UMNO and me still searching...
Old 08-12-2005, 05:01 PM
Durian - The King

Location: middle of tropics, south of nort pole, north of south pole
K-Fanz is off the scale
to me, its not politics that divide malaysian, rather it is politician that divide the rakyat, with their personal agenda.

for clarification, ask ur bro and father.
they will bickering night and day all due to rhetorics from their politician.
Old 16-11-2006, 02:09 AM
Honeydew

UncleSam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmylee
The GERAKAN are championing the Anak Malaysia agenda, and MCA is talking about Rakyat Malaysia. In the past-present-future, people are talking about Bangsa Malaysia. Why these words are cropping out from time to time.

What's the difference between Anak Malaysia, Bangsa Malaysia and Rakyat Malaysia? How about "Orang Malaysia".

Why not just call "Malaysian" lah? [img]graemlins/rosesmiley.gif[/img]

It is just another politician "jargon" that sounds so great but yet do nothing. It is meant to start yet another revolution of wishdom but lacking the will and power to put any of their words to action. So much have been said, what changes did anyone see?
Old 16-11-2006, 02:17 AM
Honeydew

UncleSam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipohan
Hi, Cowboy,

I beg to differ to what you have said. Please don't be fooled by the politicians.

All the problems facing our beloved country are caused by "Corruptions & Wastage". The politicians dare not admit it, so they blame the Malay. But everybody knows that Umnoputras are not equal to Malays. You may go to any Kampung & ask, how many of them have received "Contracts" from the government?

Dr. M was a great politician & strategist. He critised the Malay. He shed tears. So the Malay believe it is their faults & nobody would question his government. But everybody knows his government was the most corrupted. How many big fish had he caught. I couldn't think of any.

Cowboy, majority of us whether you are Malay, Chinese, Indian, we are all the victims of the policies. Only the politicians & cronies are getting all the goodies.

Please don't play into the tune of the politicians & let them divide among us. Cheers!

Even if Dr M garnment is most corrupted but yet the economy and life is moving compared to current situation. But then, how sure are you that the current one is any less corrupted? It is just another kettle calling pot black.

Hope your point is valid that all races sharing the same burden of corrupted government. If it hold any truth, perhaps the special bumi previlleges should be faired shared too. Nope? The others have gotten used to it for the last time we bother to remember but just hope not being penalised and victimised instead. Just leave the minority alone, most are strong enough to strive out to excel.
Sponsored Links