IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > World Events > Travel
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Travel Discussions about Travels around the World

Old 27-05-2010, 02:25 PM
fortune
Durian - The King

fortune is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to fortune
Default 3,000 hotel rooms going for free

KUALA LUMPUR: More than 3,000 hotel rooms are up for grabs at the newly re-launched one-stop online travel portal AirAsiaGo.com.

The offer is valid for today and are for bookings made for the travel period between June 1 and March 31 next year. Besides free rooms, the travel portal is also offering free transfers and tours.

Formerly known as GoHoliday, AirAsiaGo.com has undergone a branding makeover and was re-launched yesterday by AirAsia group chief executive officer Datuk Seri Tony Fernandes.

In his speech, he said AirAsia was not only about having the necessary “hardware” but ultimately depended on the people in the organisation.

AirAsia group regional commercial head Kathleen Tan said AirAsiaGo.com was the online travel portal for any traveller. “AirAsiaGo is different because we sell activities, experiences and lifestyles,” she said at a press conference after the re-launch.

The travel portal boasts a selection of over 70,000 hotels worldwide and more than 5,000 tour packages.

Last edited by fortune : 27-05-2010 at 03:16 PM.
Sponsored Links