IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Spiritualism > Ghost Story
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 13-06-2006, 03:21 AM
Strawberry

Billy of Ipoh is on a distinguished road
Default Which part of Ipoh is the most haunted?

Anybody can identify which part of Ipoh, be it a street, building, school, office, apartment, etc...which is haunted?

I'll start first. Been to Polo ground? It is said a bungalow opposite polo ground is very haunted to such an extend that it is actually sealed off to the public. You know, the bungalow with four beams, if that is what it is called. But it is lit up at night. Anybody know the true status of this house?

Sponsored Links
Old 13-06-2006, 11:31 AM
Durian - The King

Location: middle of tropics, south of nort pole, north of south pole
K-Fanz is off the scale

the one at end of the road infront of pologround? if u seen a light inside during night actually belong to night guard there. i heard that the bunglow belong to drug dealers. dunno if it is true.
Old 13-06-2006, 01:19 PM
Durian - The King

K-Fanz is off the scale

SOURCE from satelite image
Old 13-06-2006, 03:20 PM
Strawberry

That's the bungalow all right.

Heard from a friend that Jln Koo Chong Kong (Old town), there's a small piece of land converted to private carpark adjacent to Restaurant Tin Yik is reputable to be haunted. Many times, passerbys at night had seen apparitions, especially during hungry ghost months......

Old 13-06-2006, 03:35 PM
Strawberry

There is a stretch of road near Hospital Fatimah which is very dark at night which is reputed to be haunted. Don't remember the street name. But some people reported saw the ghost of a woman lurking around. But nowadays, there don't seem to be any more sightings. Maybe the ghost had 'passed over'.

Old 13-06-2006, 04:39 PM
The Legend aka Racist Mod
Durian - The King

RawFlesh is an unknown quantity at this point

KF,

Didnt know google has put Ipoh on the map already... I've gotta go and check it out....

Billy,

Hospital Fatimah?!?!?!? I used to live nearby....... I know there's a really dark stretch from Simee traffic lights to Ipoh Garden/Wooley rounn-a-bout.... I used it quite frequently, but never so a thing I mean things from the other side....

WHY so SERIOUS?
Old 13-06-2006, 04:52 PM
Durian - The King

K-Fanz is off the scale

Quote:
Hospital Fatimah?!?!?!? I used to live nearby....... I know there's a really dark stretch from Simee traffic lights to Ipoh Garden/Wooley rounn-a-bout.... I used it quite frequently, but never so a thing I mean things from the other side....
never seen any wandering spirit there even me been passing that area around 2-4am. guess lucky me

yup, just surf today any saw its clear weather in ipoh!! so just saved the images.
Old 13-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Pomelo

ReenaRina is off the scale

Few yaers ago..in teh ipoh garden east...there was one home which was madly haunted....but teh house is no longer haunted coz i've aready vacated
How you made them feel
Old 13-06-2006, 05:14 PM
Pineapple

Suzy is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy of Ipoh
Anybody can identify which part of Ipoh, be it a street, building, school, office, apartment, etc...which is haunted?

I'll start first. Been to Polo ground? It is said a bungalow opposite polo ground is very haunted to such an extend that it is actually sealed off to the public. You know, the bungalow with four beams, if that is what it is called. But it is lit up at night. Anybody know the true status of this house?

That bungalow belongs to some Korea guy right ? I was staying somewhere nearby when the bungalow was constructed....everything was going well then suddenly don't know what happen....till now I don't see any residents there. Few other bungalows around there-Jln Kelab Golf was also haunted.
Old 14-06-2006, 03:12 AM
Durian - The King

kanden is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy of Ipoh

Heard from a friend that Jln Koo Chong Kong (Old town), there's a small piece of land converted to private carpark adjacent to Restaurant Tin Yik is reputable to be haunted. Many times, passerbys at night had seen apparitions, especially during hungry ghost months......

Really?? i frequent Tin Yik but only during lunctime mostly. Dun remember any small piece of land converted to carpark. will lookout next time i go

- from the Dhammapada (Sayings of the Buddha)
Sponsored Links