IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Ipoh Online Web Forum > General Discussion
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Voice out your thoughts here!

Old 05-07-2006, 11:05 PM
Pineapple

Suzy is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster
Well Suzy I might be back the following weekend to settle some house stuff. Let me know. If still cannot settle then need to hire some Bkt Mertajam fellows next time.....

Anyway, Suz talk to them first...nicely....get someone to be with u....like Nur/BBR....If the neighbours are not neanderthals, they would listen. Good luck.

hehehe....sooooooo sweet of you....you want to drag some fellows from B.Mertajam...better not they might be my uncles & cousins.....

Is difficult to say when my neighbour going to pull the silly stunts again.......but don't worry I know what to do now....btw speaking of nice neighbours...I also have a nice aunty which will sweep the mango tree leaves in front of my house just b'coz once a upon a time I dropped her to the bus stop on my way to work....
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2006, 11:07 PM
Pineapple

Suzy is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy of Ipoh
...and I was so happy for Suzy too.....

Ah...Suzy's hero...

Suzy, tell me where you stay....me talk to your neighbour.......or have a team of officers talk to them....

Sounds like billy is jealous...... Your help is greatly appreciated too billy........

Last edited by Suzy : 05-07-2006 at 11:36 PM.
Old 05-07-2006, 11:08 PM
Pineapple

Suzy is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by super8
hi Billy, pls check your yahoo mail box, i have an email for u and that is for Suzy too, just a lil humor, a friendly gesture lah

I love humor......but what mail ??? I did not receive any lah.....how abt you billy did you receive anything....
Old 05-07-2006, 11:14 PM
Pineapple

Suzy is off the scale

Quote:
Suzy, me can talk or ask my 'law-enforcing' friend send someone talk to yuor neighbour as a LAST resort.....

Reason 1.

Police have a word with neighbour. Neighbour understood. And avoid parking in front of Suzy's gate...Suzy happy...neighbour NOT...Neighbour feels, Suzy should have talked/discussed/highlight with them first before resorting to such drastic action...and may get even with Suzy in one way or another...

That's the conclusion I have after a 'discussion' with a kawan baik.....And this kawan baik's proposal?

Very easy to implement.....Buy/Draw yourself, the sign....NO PARKING HERE...PRIVATE PROPERTY. Display it at your front gate.

See if it benefits or not.

Wahhhhhhhhh thanks to Roo.....now I have a whole team at the back of me standby to attack my neighbour.....geeeeeeeee suddenly I feel I own this world..... hehehehe just kidding....Billy I will sure to buzz you if things go hair wire.... Today I notice my neighbour planting a tall sunflower plants outside their gate...I'm wondering whether should I sent one of my kitty over to add some fertilizer.......
Old 06-07-2006, 12:33 AM
Strawberry

Billy of Ipoh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy
I love humor......but what mail ??? I did not receive any lah.....how abt you billy did you receive anything....

Yes...me received super8's mail.....Thanks super8 again....a video...(Shows Suzy Pak Tor in Polo ground...

A video showing some boys in the neighbourhood playing football, kicking the ball against the wall, the din, unbearable to the old lady.

Suddenly, the ball came crashing thru her balcony's window. The next scene saw the old lady opened her door to the kids, and with a wide smile, handed the ball back to the kids. Next, she offered the kids a cigarette each...and proceeded to light the cigarettes for them

At the end of the video, a meaningful message was displayed...'Encourage someone you hate to start smoking...'

'Smoking kills'

How's that? Me should find a link to the video for those interested to view the video...

Last edited by Billy of Ipoh : 06-07-2006 at 12:38 AM.
Old 06-07-2006, 12:41 AM
Strawberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy
Sounds like billy is jealous...... Your help is greatly appreciated too billy........

Want a smoke, Suzy?.....can sponsor you a pack!

Last edited by Billy of Ipoh : 06-07-2006 at 01:13 AM.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:15 AM
Strawberry

Quote:
Yes...me received super8's mail.....Thanks super8 again....a video...(Shows Suzy Pak Tor in Polo ground...

A video showing some boys in the neighbourhood playing football, kicking the ball against the wall, the din, unbearable to the old lady.

Suddenly, the ball came crashing thru her balcony's window. The next scene saw the old lady opened her door to the kids, and with a wide smile, handed the ball back to the kids. Next, she offered the kids a cigarette each...and proceeded to light the cigarettes for them

At the end of the video, a meaningful message was displayed...'Encourage someone you hate to start smoking...'

'Smoking kills'

How's that? Me should find a link to the video for those interested to view the video...

Phew! At last, the link of the video is ready....let's see how to post the link...

http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...t=0cf9d7d8.flv

Old 06-07-2006, 03:34 AM
The makcik!
Durian - The King

Yugi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster
I'm naturally a peaceful guy. Like to handle things amicably, politely and in a professional manner. My neighbours give me home made soya bean drink and many many fruits always. All I did was to smile and say hi whenever we saw each other. I reciprocate by giving them things to...like manggis (when I'm back frm a trip), pisang goreng (easiest and the best) and the other day while jogging I helped auntie with her bag which she was dragging along to the car. I guess many Malaysians have forgotten basic manners. I remember during my parents days, all neighbours were buddies.

Well Suzy I might be back the following weekend to settle some house stuff. Let me know. If still cannot settle then need to hire some Bkt Mertajam fellows next time.....

Anyway, Suz talk to them first...nicely....get someone to be with u....like Nur/BBR....If the neighbours are not neanderthals, they would listen. Good luck.

Wow! Suzy, Hero is on the way... life back to usual.
Old 06-07-2006, 11:55 AM
Pineapple

Suzy is off the scale

Quote:
Want a smoke, Suzy?.....can sponsor you a pack!

So now you are trying to kill me is it... Anyway thanks, but no thanks.
I don't like smoking and can't stand people who smoke either....
Sponsored Links