IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Education > Education
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Education Here's your chance to voice out any education related issues that are buggging you!

Old 23-01-2013, 07:59 AM
Durian - The King

forum_admin has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Documentary - Children Full of Life

Mr. Kanamori, a teacher of a 4th grade class, teaches his students not only how to be students, but how to live. He gives them lessons on teamwork, community, the importance of openness, how to cope, and the harm caused by bullying.

In the award-winning documentary Children Full of Life, a fourth-grade class in a primary school in Kanazawa, northwest of Tokyo, learn lessons about compassion from their homeroom teacher, Toshiro Kanamori.

He instructs each to write their true inner feelings in a letter, and read it aloud in front of the class. By sharing their lives, the children begin to realize the importance of caring for their classmates.

Toshiro is an amazing example of what all teachers across the world should be like. He truly understands what teaching children is all about and certainly made a positive difference in the lives of these 10 year olds.

Last edited by forum_admin : 23-01-2013 at 08:04 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 24-05-2013, 01:29 PM
Banana

romaz is on a distinguished road

This is what teaching suppose to be. I bet that if these kind of teachers could be available all around the world then there would a new wave of students will grow which will lean mostly for learn not for the earn. Those students will like to live more joy and will not depend upon the good grades and degrees for getting happy.
Old 28-05-2013, 12:09 PM
Banana

romaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by romaz
This is what teaching suppose to be. I bet that if these kind of teachers could be available all around the world then there would a new wave of students will grow which will lean mostly for learn not for the earn. Those students will like to live more joy and will not depend upon the good grades and degrees for getting happy.

Hope every teacher could understand this.
Sponsored Links