IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Auto World > All about Cars
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

All about Cars Discuss or share any information about cars whether it is imported or locally made.

Old 23-11-2012, 10:26 AM
Durian - The King

forum_admin has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Mitsubishi Mirage Eco Car

Old 23-11-2012, 10:39 AM
Durian - The King

forum_admin has disabled reputation
Thumbs up The Mirage - affordability and fuel efficiency for real

Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia (MMM), the official distributor of Mitsubishi vehicles in Malaysia, officially launched the much anticipated all-new Mitsubishi Mirage on Monday.

Seen as a timely answer to a strong market demand in cars that are 'compact', 'affordable' and 'fuel efficient', the Mirage is set to realise the dreams of many looking for a nifty urban set of wheels that will help them whizz about town efficiently and in style. Mirage is capable of an impressive 21 km per litre of petrol as measured in the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC).

Present to officiate the launch was Osamu Masuko, president of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC), Japan, accompanied by Tetsuya Oda, CEO of MMM.

It comes in three variants, namely the five-speed manual GL, CVT GL and CVT GS, with prices ranging from RM55,328 to RM63,120 (on-the-road without insurance) and made available in five colors - Lemonade Yellow Metallic, Eisen Grey Mica, Red Metallic, White Pearl and Cool Silver Metallic.

Buyers can choose to pair the MIVEC (Mitsubishi Innovative Valve Timing Electronic Control) engine to a smooth and efficient INVECS-III (Continuously Variable Transmission) or a five-speed manual gearbox. Besides the standard three-year or 100,000 km warranty, the Mirage comes with a free one-year maintenance package (maintenance parts, engine oil and labour cost up to one year or 20,000km).

More