IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Investment Talk > Investment Talk
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Investment Talk We're now living in a world of challenging global economy where changes take place at a rapid pace. Investment Talk offers concerned Malaysians the opportunity to express their opinion on the performance of our country's economy in various sectors -- market watch, property talk, money market and others like unit trusts, bonds, bonus, dividends etc.

Old 29-06-2012, 06:38 PM
ICNS Solutions
Banana

investcoach is on a distinguished road
Default Investment Education

It is found that investment seems to be the only subject that is still very short of proper education in Malaysia. What I mean is, every profession, being it doctor, engineer, lawyer, pilot... it requires many years of basic education since we are kids, then years of professional training, practice, gaining real life experience...and yet it doesn't guarantee we can master it. However at least there is a structured system that allows us to learn, and people are willing to learn from the system. Even for a particular skills like swimming, piano, guitar, cooking...trainings and classes are very common and well accepted

Unfortunately for investment, it is a multi trillion dollar industry but yet there is no proper system to educate us. If a person wants to educate himself seriously with investment, he will find a hard time to do so. First of all, there are no such system to educate you. There are tonnes are information out there about investment, but they are in pieces and it takes lots of effort to organize and digest them properly.

From my observation, investing in stocks is kind of common in Malaysia, but majority of the investors invest without being equipped with all the tools necessary : MIND SET, ATTITUDE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, STRATEGY AND GAME PLAN, RISK MANAGEMENT. Stock market is a dangerous place where only the GOOD ones survive and get rewarded, having done so is like entering the battlefield naked and unarmed. We must understand, getting yourself equipped with all these tools requires education, practice and time.

In Malaysia, for a person who seriously want to get himself educated with investment knowledge will find the sources are very limited. I had spent years of hard time to learn on my own, attended different classes in overseas, and find that learning could have been many times easier and shorter if there is a proper system.

With the vision of promoting healthy investment culture in Malaysia and help serious investors to profit consistently, I leverage on my knowledge and experience to come out with this comprehensive investment learning program to educate serious investors

Pls visit my websites for details. Feel free to contact me and I can arrange a FREE DEMO for further explanation

http://myinvestmentcoaching.zxq.net/
http://myinvestmentcoaching001.blogspot.com/
Sponsored Links