IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Women's World > Beauty, Fashion & Trend Tips
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beauty, Fashion & Trend Tips Share or discuss anything about beauty, fashion & trend tips

Old 27-05-2011, 04:12 PM
fortune
Durian - The King

fortune is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to fortune
Default Successful women are just like successful men

Powerful women willing to have flings

A new survey has found that high-earning, successful women are every bit as willing as their male counterparts to use their power to attract younger lovers for quick flings.

A new study has suggested that women are inherently no more virtuous than men. It's just that, in the past, they have lacked confidence or opportunity to stray.

Like men, women are finding that power is a potent aphrodisiac, and they are giving in to the thrill of illicit lunchtime assignations and the sheer excitement that accompanies their transgression.

Nor do they feel any more guilty or ashamed about it than a man would.

Joris Lammers of Tilburg University in the Netherlands, who conducted an anonymous survey of more than 1,500 readers of a business magazine, found being powerful makes women more prone to be unfaithful.

He questioned people, from top corporate executives to ordinary employees, about whether they had had affairs.

They were asked how powerful they thought they were and quizzed on other factors including their feelings of confidence, and what they thought their risk of being caught was.

The results showed a link between power and infidelity, regardless of gender. "The strongest predictors are not moral belief, but power and opportunity," Lammers said.

"Power can undermine your morality and increase your risk-taking, and the effect of power on women is just as strong as on men."

Source: ANI
Image Source: Daily Telegraph

Published May 24 2011
Sponsored Links