IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Sports > Football
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Football Eat, drink, sleep Football. For those who are obsessed with the ball.

Old 14-07-2014, 10:04 PM
Banana

mrlee is on a distinguished road
Default anyone miss out world cup final?

today world cup last day already anyone forgot to watch? hahaha.
finally one month world cup 2014 is over congraz to Germany and see you again in Rusia 2018!! Germany won because of strong team work so they deserve it.
i dedicate this song to all the #GilaBola fan… really memorable. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U2OBQ0VtD4
Sponsored Links
Old 15-07-2014, 09:44 AM
Banana

pikochew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlee
finally one month world cup 2014 is over congraz to Germany and see you again in Rusia 2018!! Germany won because of strong team work so they deserve it.
i dedicate this song to all the #GilaBola fan… really memorable. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U2OBQ0VtD4

wow, your video really nice, all ppl and pet also gila bola ...
Really cant imagine 1 BOLA can gather so many ppl together..
I watch the World Cup final with almost thousands of ppl at Dataran Merdeka!!
Really enjoy the heat and got free drinks and food as well
Still cant not forget the moment when the Germany score the GOAL and we all shout and jump!!!
Old 16-07-2014, 01:19 AM
Banana

nyctear is on a distinguished road

Goalless for 114 minutes..what a boring game..with such strong midfielder lineup and top scorer Klose and Muller.. Cant even score 1 goal within 90 mins.. Argentina should have won the World Cup 2014, they just lack of luck.. This happened to me many times already, when I was sleeping soundly during the night, I was simply awakened by the cheering sound.. Comon’ la.. People have to work one okay?! Be more considerate !
Old 18-07-2014, 01:43 AM

hamikshu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlee

i think Joe Flizow can be the 1st Malaysian rapper as he can sing very well. i like him so much.
i hope that more big coperate sponsoring the local artist, they will have a better chance to shine.
u know video from Joe Flizzow which is called terus teranglah is very nice ,try to listen it.
Old 18-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Banana

pahsum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyctear
Goalless for 114 minutes..what a boring game..with such strong midfielder lineup and top scorer Klose and Muller.. Cant even score 1 goal within 90 mins.. Argentina should have won the World Cup 2014, they just lack of luck.. This happened to me many times already, when I was sleeping soundly during the night, I was simply awakened by the cheering sound.. Comon’ la.. People have to work one okay?! Be more considerate !

I know very well how heart break when your support team is not winning the game... really heard break like crystal...
I like this video so much as most the picture is so funny and nice... especially the baby with the football look..
Come let all the die heard football fans share this video out to keep the heat of the WC on!
Old 19-07-2014, 02:14 AM

prizekilo is on a distinguished road

I had been supporting Germany since 2002..All the way Germany!! Well this is their fouth time Champion of the world..haha.. I think the most exciting match for me is Germany Vs Ghana.. I think German team overlooked Ghana at first..ended up in a 2-2 draw..equalizer from Klose..=) good game for Ghana..
Old 20-07-2014, 05:55 PM
Banana

kangsai is on a distinguished road

life is unpredictable and world cup also like that ,this year world cup make my friends and i feel shocked when Brazil lost to Germany. but i m quite happy when Germany won. i m Germany supporter and all the player are very outstanding.
Old 25-07-2014, 09:10 AM
Banana

sampendleton is on a distinguished road

Up until now, I can't get over the world cup. I really envy those who was able to watch the matches live especially the BRA vs GER game. It was epic! And yes, it will be part of the world cup history.
Sponsored Links