IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > World Events > Travel
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Travel Discussions about Travels around the World

Old 16-08-2011, 10:47 PM
fortune
Durian - The King

fortune is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to fortune
Default "Whale of a sale"

PETALING JAYA: AirAsia X's "Whale of A Sale" is back, offering low fares to various international destinations in Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Europe.

The world's most cost-efficient airline is offering fares from as low as RM199 one way to New Delhi and Mumbai to as low as RM649 for a one way ticket to those who want to fly to London or Paris to experience the architectural wonders of Europe.

The "Whale of a Sale" offer is available for online bookings till Friday for the travel period from April 17 to Sept 10, 2012.

AirAsia X chief executive officer Azran Osman-Rani said guests could take the opportunity to explore the airline's 16 international destinations in 10 countries, including to the latest addition to its network - Osaka - and save up to 30% when purchasing check-in baggage, meals, in-flight entertainment, seat selections and other add-ons online.

"With this promotional offer, we truly stand by our slogan 'Now Everyone can Fly X-tra Long'. The X-tra value for money fare offerings will definitely entice the market to travel with us and provide an affordable opportunity to plan their next holidays in advance," he said in a statement Monday.

For more details and information, log on to www.airasia.com or follow AirAsia on Twitter (twitter.com/AirAsia) and Facebook (facebook.com/AirAsia).
Sponsored Links