IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Spiritualism > General Spiritualism
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 13-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Guava

takso is on a distinguished road

Hi Diana,

That tsunami warning news in July 22nd have been around for sometime and I do take notice of it. Co-incidently, that is a day after my birthday.

For me, it is so far so good, no disaster would happen near/around us in Malaysia, at least it is not affecting us here. Don't worry, as I have mentioned before, has there been any slightest signs or visions, I would share it out with you guys almost immediately.

Perhaps, now, I would tell how I could see the futures. It could derive either from my visions, i.e. while I am awake and conscious or through my zzzzz.....dreams.

In dreams, as always, there would only be signs or hints and I need to scratch my head to figure out what really would happen in actual event. So perhaps now, I have you guys to assist me in hinting out those signs..something like Treasure Hunt adventure, I supposed.

Let me give you an example. In the case of Bombay terrorist attack and Thailand airport incidence, how I derived it?

CASE 1 : In one fine day, I had a scary dream. I knew it was not a normal fantasy dream but a tale telling sign. In that dream, I appeared as photographer for the Japanese troops in the occupation time during World War II. I saw Japanese army troops shooting and slaughtering the hiding Chinese one by one and I am too scared because I too am Chinese and together with these army in action. Then I woke up in amazed and still not knowing why I had such strange dream when I am already living in the 21st century.

CASE 2 : In few weeks after Case 1 dream, I had another scary but funny dream. I saw many people, mixture of adults and children, one by one happily gone through hanging sentences. They willingly put the rope on their neck and hang themselves one by one and I saw one of them hanging half way struggling not dying instantly. It was a bit scary and I wondered why these people happily dying in such manner.

So, now I tell you the matching of these two tales. In actual event, Case 2 would happen first and Case 1 later, as most people presume in dreams the opposite would happen.

If you check through the news again, the Thailand airport incidence happened first and a week or two later the Bombay incidence happened. So, Case 2 would refer to the Thai airport incidence and Case 1 would refer to Bombay incidence.

How to match it? Case 1: In dreams, you got hints like Japanese, Chinese, shooting, killing, war zone like, capturing photos, etc. In reality, the Chinese and Japanese surely would not be involved, who then? It would be the one next to it i.e. the Indian and Pakistani neighbours. Aren't the Japanese and Chinese linking with each other in lineage like brothers? Wouldn't it be the same for the Indians and Pakistanis? And the war zone like was the scenario all can witnessed in the CNN news. In dreams, the smaller nation kills the larger nation i.e. Japanese attacked Chinese; in reality, Pakistan nation attacked Indian nation. Isn't it the entire scenario seem very matching with my dream?

Case 2 : In dreams, people - adults and children hanging happily. In reality, the protesters so many all went and block the international airport which is the main airflow for Thailand. So when you hang you block the main airflow in your body, so it is the same when these protesters jamming the airport, you can't move in or out just like hanging la.

I give another case - Tsunami Asia. In dream, I went for fishing with friends in a big lake. Suddenly, we managed to catch a very huge fish and immediately we went on slaughering it. I felt very pity for that fish and sad sorrow. I went on to tell my friend on this dream and mentioned that this was a warning sign of big danger coming very soon and pop!...in less than 2 weeks tsunami came to us. A few weeks earlier, while I went to Pangkor beach, I did have visions on the danger of waves i.e. do not underestimate calm sea and small waves.

One more example, it is about the PR government collapsed in Perak. In my dream, I saw houses on top a rocky mountain all collapsed downunder together with it but nobody died. In my dream, the hints were houses, rock mountain, collapsed, no injuries. In reality, where in Malaysia has the most rock mountains? It is in Ipoh and the houses would represent the government of the day.

As again, I need to advise you guys that don't get too ga ga over estimating future happenings. It would not be fair to your present self at least to say. Give yourself a chance to live well today and a better tomorrow would surely come soon or later.

Have a happy day, every day, all days.

Sponsored Links
Old 13-04-2009, 03:02 PM
...my eyes are watching!!
Durian - The King

hop hop is off the scale
Send a message via AIM to hop hop

Hi Takso. It seems you are interpreting the events 'after' they have occured ie, manipulating the dreams to suit the events. This is so easy to do. Apologies for my scepticism, but you'll have to do better than that to make me a believer.

How about telling me whether the rakyat of Perak will ever get their wish of a re-election before the term of the present 'faux' government expires? If you can predict this, I'll forever be your fan, a dedicated follower of the 'enlightened' one.

However having said that, I do believe in supernatural powers but not the kind that shoot 'balls of energy' from your finger tips. Tell you a little later.....
Old 13-04-2009, 04:29 PM
Guava

Hi hop hop,

Thanks for your response as I have been waiting for someone like you in this forum, it is interesting.

Perhaps, I would need to stress here again that people like myself with such abilities are not rare to find and in fact, most people had it themselves already but not discovered it yet.

Do not be blind believer and in fact there is nothing to believe here, just see if it would come true, then it is true; as simple as that. I am not here to create magic to amaze everyone but just to share with you guys what I have seen and experienced. So there is no secret or magic potion you could gain from me.

In my life, I have been living with all sorts of strange things happening around. In the past, I have all the scepticism on myself and keep questioning myself who am I; a weirdo of kind? But now no more. It is a proven reality for myself and close friends, the least to say.

The short dream stories informed to you guys are truly happening in my dreams and turned out all true later, and may I know how could you manipulate your own dreams to suit the true events? You need to see which come first; true event or dream? and that would make a whole lot difference.

Dreams are dreams...it could be in fantasy form or it could be tale telling signs. Throughout my experiences, I could well diffentiate which one is mere fantasy and which one is not.

When there are signs appearing, I could see it (at least, now I share it)and if you heed it, you would still be alive talking here. Do you know why there are so many people lying dead in the Tsunami Asia? There has been people in Thailand hinting the warning out and loud and still "normal" person that is naturally sceptical or stubborn type choose to ignore it. So they have chosen to die themselves; don't blame the disaster. Ignorance is not Bliss! It is Ibliss.

Well, hop hop, as I said, I would start to share with you guys my experiences in this forum for the new and coming events, if any. So lets have patience, wait and see if there would be new events signalling to me. If there are "signs" coming into my brain waves and I could "receive" it, then I would share it here. If no signal, then too bad la...no transmission allowed ..just like Astro, now you see; now you don't; depending on the right weather condition from the original source.

Hop hop, don't be too upset with the current Perak event. Winners don't take all; Losers won't lose all, sound familiar?
Old 13-04-2009, 11:51 PM
Durian - The King

Diana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by takso
Hi Diana,

That tsunami warning news in July 22nd have been around for sometime and I do take notice of it. Co-incidently, that is a day after my birthday.

For me, it is so far so good, no disaster would happen near/around us in Malaysia, at least it is not affecting us here. Don't worry, as I have mentioned before, has there been any slightest signs or visions, I would share it out with you guys almost immediately.

Have a happy day, every day, all days.

Hi Takso

Thanks for that. I'm just glad to hear that no disaster will happen near or around us in Malaysia. What about Australia?
Old 14-04-2009, 08:27 AM
Guava

Hi Diana,

Do not be overly concerned about future disaster, etc. Live well today and the blessings would come to you in all directions. All of those whom you know by near or far would be safe and sound, this I assure you.
Old 15-04-2009, 03:41 PM
Guava

Hi guys,

Latest from Star Online News
Published: Wednesday April 15, 2009 MYT 2:10:00 PM
Updated: Wednesday April 15, 2009 MYT 3:29:15 PM

S’gor wants Eli Wong to stay as exco, assemblyman (Update2)

By WANI MUTHIAH

SHAH ALAM: Bukit Lanjan assemblyman Elizabeth Wong, who tendered her resignation after revealing photos of her emerged, has been asked to stay on as executive councillor and assemblyman by Selangor Mentri Besar Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim.
He said she was required to report to work Thursday as her leave expired Wednesday.
When she had tendered her resignation, Khalid had asked her to go on leave pending a decision.
Wong is expected to hold a press conference later Wednesday.
Khalid told a press conference that asking Wong to resume her duties was the right thing to do, even though she had tendered in her resignation
“The state government believes this is an appropriate and fair decision after taking into consideration views from all quarters, public interest and the fact that police investigations have to date failed to reach a conclusion,” he said after chairing the weekly exco meeting.
Khalid was accompanied by almost all of his exco members, including senior exco Teresa Wong and Datuk Dr Hassan Ali, who is the state PAS commissioner, when making the announcement.
The mentri besar also added that Selangor Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah had been briefed about the exco’s decision to retain Wong.
Khalid also thanked Sultan Sharafuddin for his stand in not interfering in political decisions and entrusting the state government to make a fair and just decision.
Khalid stressed that morality was of utmost importance to the state's Pakatan Rakyat government.
“We will ensure that this principle is strictly adhered to. Should there be any conclusive evidence of wrongdoings, the state government will not hesitate to initiate the necessary action,” he added.
However, said Khalid, the state government was also equally concerned in protecting the rights to privacy and would do its utmost to protect that right.
He reiterated that Wong was a victim and that even though it was an issue of morality, everyone was innocent until proven guilty.
Wong found herself in a quandary after some revealing pictures of her were sent to the media in early February.
She immediately tendered her resignation as exco member and elected representative citing that it was in the best interest of her party PKR.
Wong was granted long leave while the police conducted investigations and the exco debated on her status as exco member and assemblyman.
When asked if all the exco members had agreed unanimously to reject Wong’s resignation or if the decision to retain her was PKR’s, Khalid said what was discussed at the meeting would not be revealed.
He also stressed that it was the state government’s decision not to accept Wong’s resignation.
She went on leave on Feb 15 after some revealing pictures of her were posted on the Internet, and also tendered her resignation as exco member and assemblyman, saying that it was in the best interest of her party PKR and the state’s Pakatan Rakyat ruling coalition.
Other exco members have temporarily taken over Wong’s tourism, consumer affairs and environment portfolio. Khalid and senior exco Teresa Kok will handle tourism, Ean Yong Hian Wah will oversee consumer affairs while Rodziah Ismail and Dr Xavier Jayakumar will handle environment.
Rodziah also stood in for Wong in carrying out the official duties as Bukit Lanjan assemblyman.
The revealing pictures of Wong were sent to selected media outlets by unknown parties.
She lodged a police report and in the course of their investigations, police obtained a warrant of arrest for one Hilmi Malek, a former boyfriend of the assemblyman.
Hilmi, 32, was issued a notice under Section 111 of the Criminal Procedure Code to come forward and record a statement by March 19, but to date, there has been no word from him. He is believed to be residing in a neighbouring country.
Old 15-04-2009, 04:26 PM
fortune
Durian - The King

fortune is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to fortune

Strike one for you.

Any earth shattering prediction?
Old 15-04-2009, 04:33 PM
Guava

Hi Fortune,

Life in fact is unpredictable - so wait and see ...if I am hard working enough to clean up my "antenna" then the reception would be better.
Old 15-04-2009, 10:22 PM
Guava

I forgot to add in an event in the previous list of my dejavu experiences i.e. the assassination of Benazir Bhutto in Pakistan.

About week before the assassination took place, I did know that Benazir Bhutto would be in deep trouble. In my dream, I saw she was elected as the Prime Minister of Pakistan again. But in reality, I knew that the Prime Minister-to-be then would not be she but that would be strange because she was very popular among the majority of voters and definitely she could win that election easily. So the only logical way out would be for her disappearance and how could one vanish suddenly? It would be no other way than death. It was a sad ending though but what to do?

On the Eli Wong case, it came into my dream soon after the news of her intention to resign from all posts and that was nearly 2 months ago. In my dream, I saw Tengku Razaleigh making an announcement that there would be by-election for the Bukit Lanjan constituent. So in reality, I knew for sure Eli Wong would not be facing any difficult in going through the problem and it would be without losing all her present positions.
Old 08-11-2016, 06:59 PM
Guava

Bersih 5.0..Bloodshed, stampede, smoldered king cobra dead...

p/s : Avoid if u still want to hug your family...
Sponsored Links