IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Bangsa Malaysia > Bangsa Malaysia
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bangsa Malaysia Berikan pendapat anda bagi mewujudkan BANGSA MALAYSIA!

Old 01-12-2010, 11:57 PM
fortune
Durian - The King

fortune is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to fortune
Default Kit Siang can be DPM if PR wins

Kit Siang can be DPM if PR wins and policies not contradicted: Nik Aziz

KOTA BARU: PAS spiritual leader Datuk Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat will accept the appointment of Lim Kit Siang as the Deputy Prime Minister if the opposition pact leads the country through the 13th general election.

Nik Abdul Aziz, who is also the Kelantan Mentri Besar, however, said the appointment of the DAP advisor should not contradict the conditions stipulated in the national policy and Islamic policy.

"For us, we consider the country as a democratic nation. So, we cannot look at a particular race.

"What is important is that we have to look at the policy (of the party that rules the country)," he told reporters after chairing the state exco meeting here Wednesday.

He said this when commenting on a hotly-debated statement by PKR adviser Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, who proposed that Lim be appointed Deputy Prime Minister if the opposition pact were to win.

Nik Abdul Aziz said he was of the opinion that the opposition pact had the edge as it had PAS, an Islamic party that was responsible for reprimanding any party within the pact pertaining to matters on Islam.

Thus, the issue of any dispute if the opposition pact appointed a non-Muslim as the Deputy Prime Minister did not arise. - Bernama
Sponsored Links