IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > World Events > Politics
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 25-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Durian - The King

ipohan is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry The downfall of the Malays: Umno's population engineering a disaster

Written by An Enlightened Malay

The Malays are lost and waylaid and at the crossroads of a really serious Malay dilemma. If you don't believe me, check this out.

If you happen to travel around this country and check on the statistics, especially the pasar malam, find out who runs the stalls and their businesses? Check out our beloved Chow Kit Road, and see who owns the thriving commerce? Or visit the Pudu wet market and see who is shouting for customers at 4 am (even before the cock crows).

Half the businesses now are with the foreigners, another half with other races, the Malays only have land titles left (especially reserve land of no value). All the GLC's are still in Malay hands, but not for long; otherwise all will be sold off in no time at all. As a people, the Malays are not known for perseverance and enduring commitment. They have no business acumen. Being entrepreneurial is a steep climb for them and the Malays have no stamina to stomach the strains and stresses. I speak from experience. They are easily swayed by circumstances.
More than half our local workforce are pendatangs (Indons, Myanmars, Nepals, Vietnamese, Banglas!) This country is not only bankrupt as said by Idris Jala, but also - telah dilelongkan. The poorer of the majority Malays left behind will become beggars and mat rempit, mat gian, mat ragut and mat dadah (they are all subsidized by our government funding to buy their No 1 drugs of escapism to run away from a harsh reality - Metadon). Who culled their own Malay race? Nobody but UMNO-BN itself! I rest my case.

Strategy of mind control
Since 1957 UMNO has effectively carried out the population engineering of our country to ensure its own long-term survival by creating the myth of a two-pronged “Ketuanan Melayu” strategy of mind control. “Ketuanan Melayu” for the majority Malay masses who are lulled and numbed into a feeling of being superior over the non-Malays because of their demographic numbers; and “Ketuanan Melayu” for the favored UMNOputra Malay political elites through the accumulation of massive material wealth and power for themselves and their cronies. And while UMNO has failed by almost any measure you chose to gauge them – good governance, ethics or morality – without question they have succeeded too well in the social engineering exercise after the bloody race riots of May 13, 1969.

The duplicity of UMNO in proclaiming 1Malaysia - Satu Bangsa, Satu Negara -while all the while undertaking a relentless program to whittle down the numbers of the non-Malays through a very precise and focused political initiative is breathtaking in its effectiveness!

Consider this -
In 1957:
– 45% of the population were Chinese
– 12% of the population were Indians
In 2010:
– 25% of the population are Chinese
– 7% of the population are Indians
Over 600,000 Chinese and Indian Malaysians with red IC status were rejected repeatedly when applying for citizenship and possibly 60% of them had passed away due to old age.
Since 1957:
– 2 million Chinese have emigrated
– 0.5 million Indians have migrated
– 3 million Indonesians came over to Malaysia to become Malaysian citizens with Bumiputra status even if they stay less than 5 years. (Nett gain 0.5 million and an additional of 3 million manufactured Bumiputras like Muslim Indonesians). The most famous is none other than Mohd Khir Toyo who stayed for 20 years but became MB of Selangor.

Chinese population to dwindle and the Indon to rise

cONTINUE
Sponsored Links
Old 26-03-2012, 03:53 AM
Simple Minded Fellow
Durian - The King

Oldtimer is an unknown quantity at this point

It is so disheartening for me to keep reading this after my departure 4 decades ago.

When will we ever learn?????
Old 26-03-2012, 10:08 AM
Durian - The King

Uncle-Cle is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Uncle-Cle

Talking about hard working amongst the immigrants both legals (manufactured bumis) & illegals.

In Sabah, displaced migrants started to arrive in the early 70s during the Moro Islamic liberation front conflicts in the Southern Philippines.
The United Nation successfully settled these people in Sabah. Over the years, their numbers multipled & new arrivals keep coming until today.
These migrants mainly work in the construction sites. Then the Indonesians ( Timor) came who prefer to work in the plantations.

Now, they are all over here:-

Migrants work in the timber industries in large number

Migrants works in the oil palms plantations in large numbers

Migrants work in the construction industries in large numbers

Migrants catch the fish from the sea.

Migrants clean & gut the fish for you in the wet markets.

Migrants cook your favourite noodles ( kon lu mee, char siew mee, wanton, etc)

Migrants make your Tau Sah Bao & other bao/buns.

Migrants serve you drinks in the coffee shops.

Migrants serve you in the restaurants.

Migrants work as maids

Migrants look after your kids

Migrants cut your lawns

Migrants do your garden

Migrants boys clean/polish your vehicles

Migrants work in massage industries

Migrants look after your elderly

Migrants repair your roads

Migrants make your favourite teh tarik, kopi O, Kopi pen etc

Migrants marry locals

Migrants vote for BN

Looking at the bigger picture, migrants will be better of than the local Bumis in 10 to 30 years time

Last edited by Uncle-Cle : 26-03-2012 at 10:16 AM.
Old 27-03-2012, 04:34 AM
...my eyes are watching!!
Durian - The King

hop hop is off the scale
Send a message via AIM to hop hop

I was born and brought up in Malaysia. Generations of my forebears have toiled and paid their dues to build this country. However, the BN government under Dr.M has decided that I don't deserve to be a Malaysian because I took up the citizenship of another country. They ripped up my passport and 'revoked' my citizenship.

Guess who came and took my place?!
Old 27-03-2012, 09:40 AM
Durian - The King

forum_admin has disabled reputation
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by hop hop
I was born and brought up in Malaysia. Generations of my forebears have toiled and paid their dues to build this country. However, the BN government under Dr.M has decided that I don't deserve to be a Malaysian because I took up the citizenship of another country. They ripped up my passport and 'revoked' my citizenship.

Guess who came and took my place?!

Is there a country that allows you to own two citizenships?
Old 27-03-2012, 11:59 AM
Durian - The King

Uncle-Cle is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Uncle-Cle

You can be Australian & British
Old 27-03-2012, 11:09 PM
...my eyes are watching!!
Durian - The King

hop hop is off the scale
Send a message via AIM to hop hop

An Australian study estimated that 4-5 million Australians had dual citizenship in 2000, despite Australia's restrictive laws
An estimated sixty percent of Swiss nationals living abroad in 1998 were dual citizens
Approximately 89 countries in the world officially allow some form of dual or multiple citizenship
Although there are no official government figures, but it is clear that millions of Americans are also citizens of other countries
1.2 million dual citizens had German citizenship, in spite of very restrictive German laws (1994 estimate)
The numbers are large and increasing. Millions of people in the world are presently citizens of more than one country. The number of multiple citizens is going to increase rapidly as people become ever more mobile, living, marrying and having children in multiple countries over the course of their lives.

Many people do not realize that they already have multiple citizenship. For example, if one of your parents was born in Canada and you are born in the US, then you are automatically both a Canadian citizen and an US citizen.

Last edited by hop hop : 28-03-2012 at 06:48 AM.
Sponsored Links