IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Ipoh Online Web Forum > General Discussion
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Voice out your thoughts here!

Old 19-07-2006, 02:30 PM
Papaya

frangeliqueur is off the scale
Default Why married men cheat?

Hallooo people...

What would be the reason of married men to cheat?

I'm doing a little bit of survey here to get some opinions about why married men cheat. I'm sure there are many kinds of reasons. I just want to know what Ipoh people say about it. Besides, I hope this thread can invite more forumers to this forum.

It's been quite sometime since my last post on this forum. I couldn't catch up with what you guyz talk about anymore.

I am just wondering if someone has initiated the same thread as this one. If you have talked about it before, I would love to see the thread if someone nice enough to give me the link to that thread.

Thank you people!!
Sponsored Links
Old 19-07-2006, 02:50 PM
Durian - The King

Location: middle of tropics, south of nort pole, north of south pole
K-Fanz is off the scale

long time no see frang...
why married men cheat? for fun probably. well after several years of settled married life, some medival insticnt in him may cause him to cheat. maybe.
Old 19-07-2006, 03:30 PM
Simple Minded Fellow
Durian - The King

Oldtimer is an unknown quantity at this point

They give in to temptations and basically lack in commitment to their wives.
OT
Old 19-07-2006, 04:55 PM
Papaya

rabin74 is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to rabin74
Default maybe it will help

well in my humble view, married men cheat because they are bored with thier wifes. Well i mean marriage after sometime becomes a daily routine like going to work and so they cheat to put some life back into their sex lives. Well there could be many other reasons, like the wife neglects the husband so he finds other to overcome this problem. I am not saying that the wife to be balme but sometimes it just happens. Well does having intimate conversations with a female co-worker consider cheating? Guys what u think ?
i did a assingments on this last semester and it was found that men cheat becuase it just out of boredom and so on.
Old 19-07-2006, 06:02 PM
The Legend aka Racist Mod
Durian - The King

RawFlesh is an unknown quantity at this point

What sort of assignment/course is that?

Why men cheat? We are but human flesh.......

WHY so SERIOUS?
Old 19-07-2006, 07:29 PM
Honeydew

wifiabc is on a distinguished road

Have you heard of "entrapment"? Police like to use this method to entice people to commit felony.

Men do not cheat. They are entrapped by women, who try their best to seduce them
Old 19-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Papaya

mallanhead is on a distinguished road

Because they are just ham sap....
Old 19-07-2006, 09:57 PM
Don't Eat
Durian - The King

HOPI girl is on a distinguished road

Heard & seen a lot of "kisah benar" ( real life story) on married men who cheated on their wives. It was a very sad situation...from newly married couples to golden couples who are married for years. In fact, it is rather rampant now. Make me think, what happen to all the people now!!!

Men do not need any reasons to cheat. Given a chance, they say 99% of the men will cheat on their wives. I read this from somewhere,ok.

The truth is temptation is everywhere, and most of men just don't think with their head and succumb to it...being lack of will power or plain lusty!!!!. Also when this happen, whatever intelligence and wisdom all goes down to the drain. When a man start to cheat, he cease to think anymore. I do not know,maybe it also got something to do with that person's moral and principle in life whether they want to stay faithful to their spouse or not.

Men do not need to have any love or any emotional attachment with the women they have affairs with. To them, is more on the "physical thing", although I admit some affairs do have feelings involved. Anyway, men feel they have nothing to lose as society stigma is always more pointed towards the women.

Also, the double standard in life. It's forever ok for the men to stray and is like an accepted norm in life. Women are generally more forgiven & they easily accepted their stray husband back especially for the sake of the children. So, women are taken for granted.
Old 19-07-2006, 10:37 PM
Whatever will be, will be
Durian - The King

AwekIpoh is on a distinguished road

No matter whatever reasons the mens give, I hope they would stop and give some thoughts about their spouse or life partner and children at home.

It is a very hurtful process for the woman who share his life and bed.

So, men out there have mercy.

(Those already started to cheat, and to those who is considering to cheat soon.
Old 19-07-2006, 10:57 PM
Primmie
Durian - The King

Primrose Hill is an unknown quantity at this point

There's a saying that men think with their p**** whilst women think with their heart. Hence why there's a difference between sex and love making.

However, we are in danger of generalising here. There are serial cheaters and there are also one-off ones due to the circumstances, whatever that maybe.