IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Bangsa Malaysia > Bangsa Malaysia
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bangsa Malaysia Berikan pendapat anda bagi mewujudkan BANGSA MALAYSIA!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-11-2006, 10:23 AM
Uncle show you goldfish..
Mangosteen - The Queen

seantang is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemukkk
again you blame religion/process rather than the person.

that is why i keep requesting to understand how conversion is done, because there is no full process of conversion or steps or procedures or anything.

as i requested many times, you need to understand the simpleness and most importantly, how binding a conversion is, not just to the person but to other muslims as well..
once the parent say the kids convert, the islamic rules/process comes into place. this is mandatory. no muslims dare nullify it regardless of arguments.

that is why the onus/fault (whichever you look at it) falls on the parties themselves.

that is why there is a syariah court. anything related to islam (conversion, apostasy, etc.) is not under the jurisdiction of civil courts. tht is why there is no such thing as legally unable to convert out of another religion. where is the illegality under civil court when it has no power to hear that in the first place.
under syariah court, it is legal by virtue of the first paragraph.

all of your arguments does not reflect what you say about not shooting my religion, though i have said many times that this is a person's fault.
I'm not sure why you keep saying I'm shooting islam when I'm not. I'm sorry if you keep misunderstanding what I say but there is nothing I can do about that.

Read my couple of posts again. I did not touch at all on the Islamic process of accepting converts. That's your field, not mine.

I merely gave my view of what it takes (in terms of actions and capacity) to legally effect a conversion out of Hinduism, and that this must take place first before a conversion into any other religion can occur.

You keep forgetting that these people were Hindus, first and foremost. And proper closure must be given to that status first under Hindu rites and civil laws (which Hindus in Malaysia asbcribe to), before any new status can be implemented.

I think it might be you who is not giving Hinduism or non-muslim religions the due regard they deserve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemukkk
if there was no capacity and thus no legality, how could high court gave daily custody but with the caveat enplaced?

the father need no assignment because as you yourself said, this is a joint guardianship.
high court's ruling of daily custody with caveat enplaced also reflects joint guardianship.
As I said. It is my opinion that the court has erred.

Last edited by seantang : 29-11-2006 at 10:25 AM.
Sponsored Links