IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Women's World > Beauty, Fashion & Trend Tips
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beauty, Fashion & Trend Tips Share or discuss anything about beauty, fashion & trend tips

Old 27-12-2011, 06:46 PM
fortune
Durian - The King

fortune is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to fortune
Default M'sia 1st fashion wholesale market

Kenanga Wholesale City (KWC) - Malaysia's 1st fashion wholesale mall pools together fashion wholesalers under one roof, with the promise of the latest fashion at wholesale prices. You will be surprised with the variety on offer!

The idea of the mall is based on other successful wholesale retail businesses in neighbouring countries such as Platinum Fashion Mall in Bangkok, Dongdaemum Market in Seoul, Mangga Dua Wholesale Complex in Jakarta and fashion wholesale malls in Humen, China.

KWC offers over 800 wholesale retail shops in the 22-storey building.

It offers everything in fashion such as clothes, shoes, accessories, jewellery, handbags and leather goods.

Besides wholesale buyers, retailers interested in getting a good bargain can also visit the mall said Kenanga Wholesale City Sdn Bhd managing director Bernard Bong.

Bong said the wholesale concept is new in the country. However, he expects the mall will become popular within a year when local and foreign customers realise the good bargain it offers.

"Almost 75 per cent of the traders at KWC sell a minimum of three pieces of garment at wholesale prices. This will enable walk-in retail customers to enjoy cheaper bargains," said Bong.

Bong added that KWC also shatters the belief that wholesale shopping often takes place in crowded, sub-standard premises.

"This new mall promises supreme convenience and premium comfort for shoppers. Among the exciting features are the high ceilings, wide walkways and 1,800 parking bays,

"We are also confident that KWC will become the hub for the latest fashion trends in the region due to the diversity of our tenants.

"Our retail partners are committed in bringing in the latest goods in various styles, sizes, quantity and colours," said Bong.

The mall offers a variety of halal food outlets such as Sajian Enak, Old Town White Coffee, MJ Cafe and Japanese restaurants.

There are also non-halal outlets such as Kim Lian Kee hokkien mee, Petaling Street famous porridge, Cheras flat Woo Pin fish head noodles, Duck King, Imbi San Jian Zhuang pork noodle and Siang Kee Char Kuey Teow.

KWC is a development by Kenanga Wholesale City Sdn Bhd, a company in the Kha Seng Group of Companies.

It is open between 10am and 8pm. For details, visit www.kenangacity.com.my or

its facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/kenangawholesalecitykl
Sponsored Links