IPOH.com.my Photo Gallery BIZ Net My Classifieds Property Maps Car Mart Hotjobs2u.com

Google
Web ipoh.com.my

Hot JobsMy ClassifiedsBidValley AuctionsIpoh DatingAutomobileIT NewsPerak WatchReal Estate
Go Back   Ipoh Community Forums > Events > Perak State Events
User Name
Password
FAQ Googlemap ME Vb Music Members List Calendar vBRadio Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2013, 12:04 PM

geducationv is on a distinguished road
Default Invitation to B'Alive - Unleash the Magic in You - 25th May 2013

Hi Respected Residents of Ipoh...

We are bringing you Mr. Krushna Prabaskar all the way from KL to spread positive living. We will be in Ipoh on 25th May 2013, Tower Regency Hotel from 9am to 12pm

Mr. Krushna stands out from most others, not just because of an incident that took his eyesight when he was at the prime of his life, but because of his spirit of persistence and a positive outlook on life.

The reasons for his success are no secret as he shares his ground-breaking and practical discoveries and personal experiences that help unlock and unleash one's potential.

With sincerity, professionalism and integrity, plus a strong belief to serve selflessly, Krushna once again takes the stage to impart his powerful and inspirational yet practical 'insights' that can benefit all levels of society, especially sales and marketing personnel.

For more details/online registration, visit http://www.globaleducationvillage.co...shna-prabaskar

Sponsored Links