Subject: Know the difference
(Embedded image moved to file: pic05829.jpg)
Some updates from my Pakatan source on the new sex scandal video.....
- The man in the Tape is not Anwar... that much is sure..
but he looks very similar..
- This sex video was actually in Barisan's potential
to be used in 13th General Elections..
- But what made them dust it off in a hurry and use it
now... its got to do with Sarawak state elections..
- BN's internal polling revealed that BN will be losing
too many seats if the state elections due to anger towards Taib
- BN's internal polling shows that Taib's party PBB
is projected to lose about 50% of its seats.. and SUPP will lose
it's seats etc..
- They figured BN will still win.. but with a much
majority... lose is 2/3 majority and even just win by around
- BN needs to win S'wak big time in order to keep as many
Parliament seats in 13th GE..
- So Najib and Muhyiddin both went to see Taib in Sarawak
about 2 weeks ago.. never have the PM and deputy PM gone to visit
- They went to pressure Taib to resign.. and appoint a
caretaker Cm before state elections.. hoping with Taib leaving ..
people will be less angry and they can still win handsomely
- Taib.. it seems assured them he will consider it
seriously.... but.... Taib threw a shocker
- He sent of Najib and Muhyiddin at the airport.. . as
as the plane took off.. Taib called for a press conference in the
- He announced that he will dissolve the state assembly
week.. and will remain as CM.. and will retire after the elections
after a transition period to enable the new CM to get up to
- Najib and Muhyiddin got the shocking news.. after they
landed in KLIA.. Taib just showed them the finger..
- Since the state assembly dissolution is announced..
nothing can be done.. and since Pakatan is getting stronger by the
day in S'wak. Something needs to be done..
- They had to dust off Anwar's purported sex tape and
destroy PKR's credibility hoping that people will be wary of
- In a hurry.. talk about dumb asses trying to frame
without goofing up...
- The rooms that was used to screen the tape to reporters
Carcosa was booked... of all people.. by Risda.. a federal govt
- Risda's chairman is Rahim Thamby Chick.. the guy who
an underaged girl once..
- And the Datuk is also strongly linked to UMNO...
- Then they tried to lure PKR MP's to jump ship by
them the video and of course monetary rewards...
- The room in Carcosa was actually booked by Ketua Umno
Bukit Gantang, who is also special officer to Tan Sri Rahim Thamby
Chik. Paid for it by credit card and worse of all.. he asked for a
corporate discount by using his Risda's corporate account.. this
going to back fire on them massively...
By Kim Quek
This article was actually written yesterday (Mar 24), but upon completing the article, I was stunned by the explosive news of the sudden appearance of the trio behind the sex video. Concerned that my article might have been overtaken by this sudden turn of events, I withheld its release yesterday. However, upon a review of the latest events, I find that the technical insights and rationale put forward therein are still valid and pertinent to the issue at hand. I hence present my following article with the hope that it will add to the understanding of this fast evolving drama.
There is one simple way to find out whether ‘Datuk T’s’ pornographic video showing a look-alike of Anwar Ibrahim is a hoax, and that is to go to Anwar’s face book from your own face book account and look for his entries at the time when the video was supposed to be recorded, which is 10:23pm to 10:45pm on Feb 21, 2011.
I just did that, and I found that anwar made entries on that day at 10:40pm, 10:49pm, 10:50pm, for which he received 9 comments, 17 comments, 8 comments respectively. And thereafter, he made another 7 entries, up till 11:028pm. The fact that Anwar was actually posting messages in face book at the relevant time clearly indicates that Anwar couldn’t have been doing what was indicated in the video.
As jokingly exclaimed by Anwar during the press conference on Mar 21, hours after the exposure of the video: How could he be carrying out the sex act and typing on his computer at the same time? Obviously, ‘Datuk T’ had neglected to look up Anwar’s face book before he launched his pornographic piece.
QUESTIONABLE TIME FRAME
Purely on a technical level, another question that puzzled me was: How could so many acts be compressed into the purported duration of 22 minutes as indicated in the video? Journalists who had viewed the video said that the love-making part lasted 17 minutes. This means that within the remaining 5 minutes, the following events had to be completed:
· Anwar look-alike (Mr. X) walked into the room with the conductor who gave instruction to the prostitute who was already waiting there. The conductor left the room.
· The couple undressed.
· Woman went into the bathroom and took a bath, which should include wiping dry with a towel (the undressing and bathroom part of the video was skipped by ‘Datuk T’, but he said the woman took a bath).
· Mr.X wiped his lower part with tissue, and went into the bathroom to clean himself, which presumably included washing and wiping dry with a towel.
· Mr. X came out from the bathroom, dressed himself and walked off the room.
It should be obvious that when one tallies up the reasonable time allowed for completing each of these events, the total will far exceed 5 minutes. This conflict of time frames further undermines the credibility of the video clip.
‘Datuk T’ said that the sex romp took place in a Spa which provides sex in Kuala Lumpur.
Will anyone believe that opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim – who has been subjected incessantly to all sorts of cruel and unjust political persecution for the past 13 years, branded as enemy number one, for which the ruling power has been desperate to see that he is politically annihilated – would even condescend to walk into a place of such disrepute at the peak hours, where he would be instantly recognized by almost everyone present there, not to mention having sex with a prostitute in the same place? Haven’t ‘Datuk T’ and the plotters behind him overstretched their imagination, if they think the people would swallow such a story?
‘Datuk T’ also claimed that Anwar sent him to the room to look for his lost watch.
If Anwar had patronized a prostitute in the room, would he be so foolish as to send someone to the room to look for his watch? Wouldn’t that stupid act amount to a virtual confession to others what misdeed he had done there? And wouldn’t that confession spell the end of his political career? Who will believe that Anwar would value the watch more than his family, his political career and the destiny of his country and his people?
Despite the indefatigable effort of the ruling power to fix Anwar all these years, has it produced an iota of evidence of his political or moral misconduct, such as corruption, abuse of power, religious or moral sins?
If Anwar has shown none of these weaknesses, why should Malaysians believe ‘Datuk T’ in preference over Anwar, when what the former has displayed so far is nothing but crass acts of character assassination that serves the evil design of his political masters?