Ipoh Community Forums

Ipoh Community Forums (http://forum.ipoh.com.my/index.php)
-   Software (http://forum.ipoh.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Windows XP Tricks (http://forum.ipoh.com.my/showthread.php?t=6525)

forum_admin 05-07-2007 09:13 AM

Windows XP Tricks
 
When you need a really big window, don't just maximize it: go full screen! To view a window full screen, hold down the Ctrl key and double-click the window's title bar—or when the window is active, press the F11 key at the top of your keyboard—to get the biggest window possible. :V:

Uncle-Cle 05-07-2007 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forum_admin
When you need a really big window, don't just maximize it: go full screen! To view a window full screen, hold down the Ctrl key and double-click the window's title bar—or when the window is active, press the F11 key at the top of your keyboard—to get the biggest window possible. :V:


Where is the Window's Title Bar?:confused: :confused:

forum_admin 05-07-2007 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle-Cle
Where is the Window's Title Bar?:confused: :confused:


Press F11 is much easier. :V: :D

Uncle-Cle 05-07-2007 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forum_admin
Press F11 is much easier. :V: :D


Yes, F11 is easier and click F11 to get back.:D :D :D

cool tiger 05-07-2007 04:01 PM

It's simple to press F11.
I'd already practiced for long time :D

Uncle-Cle 05-07-2007 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cool tiger
It's simple to press F11.
I'd already practiced for long time :D


Y u keep quiet for so long:D :D

cool tiger 05-07-2007 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle-Cle
Y u keep quiet for so long:D :D

Yeah...I'm sure people here are smart using keyboard short cuts.
Anyway, feel free to go to web http://support.microsoft.com/kb/301583

Uncle-Cle 05-07-2007 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cool tiger
Yeah...I'm sure people here are smart using keyboard short cuts.
Anyway, feel free to go to web http://support.microsoft.com/kb/301583


Thanks,CT, there is always something new:please:

forum_admin 06-07-2007 08:14 AM

Add the Links toolbar to My Computer
 
Add the Links toolbar to My Computer

You know what would make a great toolbar? One where you could put your favorite applications and documents so that you could open them from any window at any time. Guess what? You can and here's how: click Start, then My Computer. Now right-click the toolbar and then click Links. You now have the Links toolbar on your windows, just like in Internet Explorer. Note: Make sure that Lock the Toolbars is not checked. Click on it to deselect it if it is.

The really cool thing about the Links toolbar is that it's completely customizable. Try this: Navigate to your favorite application and drag and drop its icon to the Links toolbar. You just created a shortcut. Do this again and again for as many applications as you want to appear on the toolbar.

Uncle-Cle 06-07-2007 08:24 AM

FA,

Yes, it's useful. I just draged my notepad from the desktop into it. TQ.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Ipoh-Online Sdn. Bhd. (411730-W) 2006