Ipoh Community Forums

Ipoh Community Forums (http://forum.ipoh.com.my/index.php)
-   General Spiritualism (http://forum.ipoh.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Christopher - I Need Help With My Psychic Abilities (http://forum.ipoh.com.my/showthread.php?t=8532)

ipohan 22-02-2009 06:54 PM

Christopher - I Need Help With My Psychic Abilities

Spiritual experience, do you believe in all these stories?

By Christopher

I'm Christopher. I am a 13 year old psychic. When I turned about seven, I realized weird stuff was happening to me, I would have dreams and daydreams about stuff. And they would come true I wasn't scared but confused.

I started talking to my mom about it and she told me she could do the same. At first I thought she was messing with me because she thought I making it up. A week later I had a premonition about my mom having to go the hospital. I told her about it and I said I wasn't making it up. She said she knows I wasn't. I asked her how? Though she said she could do the same, then I started to believe her she said she said I inherited it from her like she did my grandmother she explained everything to me about premonitions.

So then a year went by and I lost my abilities, I didn't tell my mom because I thought she wouldn't worry. But when I turned 9 years old I started to get them back but when I had my premonitions it was in my dreams.

I would just freak out! So I told my mom I had a premonition she said what about? I told that it was a dream from spirits; the ocean calm, a full moon, a star, a dock and an anchor. She told me it was a good premonition as it meant I m really calm. A year later I turned 10 years old. I started to feel and read other people's personalities. I didn't understand them at first. I got the hang of it from my aunt Misty. She told me that she is like me and she can read others auras so I knew I wasn't alone. As I started to practice my powers on others, I had spirits call out to me even though I could not make contact with them.

Continue

ipohan 22-02-2009 07:23 PM

I See The Future And The Past

By deathdealer

Since two years ago I kept having premonitions which kept annoying me. I can see the future and the past but most of them are about the future I can't see thing that are going to happen months later. It usually happens 5 to 7 days later. I never told anybody about this except for my friend. They say that it's a gift from God but I don't believe it. Sometimes the premonitions get in the way of my life and I keep warning my friend but they just won't listen to my warning. Sometimes I have them at school, at my house and other places.

My parent don't know any of these things. I don't tell them a thing and their getting freaked out. Since two years ago I can see a little further and now am just getting so worried because I saw one of my friends die and it happened and I was so depressed and I just couldn't handle it. It's driving me sick and sometimes I see my dead friend saying, "You could stopped my death." One of my friends keeps telling me to tell my parents but I don't want to because my parents are going to think am crazy or make me go to a psychiatrist.

Please, if any of you have a way to stop premonitions from happening please tell me I just can't take it anymore. I just want to be a normal person.

It a bad thing to be psychic.

Source: Psychic Experiences

ipohan 22-02-2009 07:34 PM

Realizing I'm A Psychic Medium

By LightintheDarkness

Ever since I was a baby, I have had what I always thought were "Imaginary Friends". When I turned ten, I began to communicate with these so called "Imaginary Friends". At about twelve years of age, I finally realized they weren't "Imaginary Friends" they were spirits. Usually when I told them to leave me alone they would, until a few weeks ago

I was at a friends and I had a heavy feeling of death. Before I knew what I was saying, I was asking my friend if anyone had died in his house, and if the cause was suicide. He answered yes to both questions. I felt like something was talking through me. Then I began to see images in my head as clear as a movie of a dark haired man hanging himself. I watched as he put the rope around his neck and kicked over the small table he was standing on. Then I felt his presence but I couldn't see him in person. He kept whispering the name David to me, almost as if he was crying. Over and over again I heard the name David. I tried to tell him to leave me alone, but he was persistent.

That night after I had left, I texted my friend and told him all about it. He called me freaking out. He told me his dad's really good friend Tom had hung himself next door, that he was gay, and his lovers name was David. I told my friend to have his father get in contact with David, and tell him Tom was sorry and that he loved him. After that, Tom left me alone.

I used to not take any of this seriously, thinking I was just imagining everything that I have seen and heard. But after this incident, it opened my eyes to see that I really might have a gift. I not only communicate with spirits. I have had several visions, one which saved my sister's life. I can also sense what people are feeling, and going through, and I know when something is wrong with my loved ones no matter how far away they are. Sometimes I can see through their eyes, and feel what they feel. Which definitely isn't pleasant, considering my grandma is dying and coughs up blood, and sometimes when she is having a spell I go through it as well. Can someone please explain this to me, and tell me how I can make it stronger and control it better. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

Bri

Source: Psychic Experiences

ipohan 05-04-2009 04:27 PM

My Classroom Cave In Experience

By isisevangeline

Some parts of my childhood while growing up. Before things became complicated.

It all started before I was 5 years old, in my old house that I lived in with my family. I used to have horrible nightmares about things I didn't understand until I grew a bit older. I didn't realize my dreams weren't like other people's. I believed everyone was having similar dreams of wars like I did.

When I was between 5-7 years old, I believed in things that I didn't know people didn't. I was a hypersensitive girl to my surroundings. I was used to seeing my guardian angel smile at me from time to time. I was seeing shadows here and there and knew to stay away from them. I had "imaginary friends" who were like my babysitters to me. I saw small creatures scurry away during the middle of the night.

It wasn't until I started school when I finally realized I was different. I had a habit of telling my dreams to my siblings, so I also told them to my classmates. They had always fascinated me. I was curious about their own and asked each of them and they told me theirs were nothing like mine. I began to worry and think there was something wrong with me. None of them could see the different lights and shadows around us. Every day they had me tell them my dreams. It was sad to think that to them, they were just stories. I couldn't tell them when I was getting bruises for my clumsiness, even in my dreams. I had to lie to all of them, and began to push away the spirits that I had as friends. It hurt to do so. I knew if I hadn't, people would have thought I was crazy. I feared what they would have done to me. It was already hard enough not to tell my family the nightmares I began to have when we moved into our new house.

When we were older, sometime around 4th grade, they all started to believe me. Mostly because of the incident that happened in our third year when I dreamt that my brother's classroom across from me had caved in when they went to recess. My instincts were screaming at me, so I insisted on telling everyone and my teacher to let us go out for recess earlier than she had planned. We went, and as I told my story I told them that something seemed to be missing that I hadn't grasped.

I dreamt that while my brother's classroom went out for recess my class was having Math and we felt a bit envious of them. But than as I looked over to my brother's empty classroom through their wide open door. I saw their classroom ceiling begin to crumble and than everything caved in. I screamed and shouted.

Afterwards my teacher had sent somebody to go tell my brother's teacher outside the playground what happened to their classroom. And than I woke up.

Suddenly, after I finished telling the story, one of my classmate-friends Trisa came running over to us to tell us that our classroom ceiling had caved in. Everyone had looked over at me-then away-and I knew then that not only did they believe me, but they were also a bit afraid of me. Also realized things had happened vice versa in reality from my dream. They knew I was honest and protective of them, so they began to get used to my predictions that would come true. I felt safe around them and began to become more curious of the things I could do. At the time I had no idea about the dangers that could happen. I only knew I had to be cautious around others. By then I was able to use my abilities to my advantage.

I had started to learn to use them when I was 7 years old. By the time I was 8 I had a mentor who could use astral projection (well, it was more like his metaphysical spirit). During my recess period I had to keep journals and destroy them at the end of the day. He was persistent in training me, telling me from my dreams about an old friend had sent him to teach me. He told me that this old friend was worried that I couldn't handle using my abilities and that later on I would have another that would be already hard enough to handle.

I had no idea what he meant and didn't know then that the "hard-enough" ability I would obtain is an empath's, at the end of my 4th grade year. So I trained but was annoyed by Master's teachings. (Of course that was one of his stipulations that I must call him by.) We were annoyed by each other. During the times he left early during our lessons I had gone off exploring in spirit, with my spirit-kin friends. That had been the beginning of when my shivering instincts were warning me of the dark experiences that reminded me of my nightmares when I was a child.

Source: Psychic experience

takso 06-04-2009 08:55 AM

Thanks Ipohan for posting these interesting articles.

I wonder if there is any Malaysian out there happened to have these so-called sixth or seventh sense experiences.

It would be more interesting if he or she could share their amazing stories here.

I have too plenty of it myself.

Uncle-Cle 06-04-2009 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by takso

I wonder if there is any Malaysian out there happened to have these so-called sixth or seventh sense experiences.

It would be more interesting if he or she could share their amazing stories here.

Good, let's hear your amazing stories.:please: :V:

ipohan 07-04-2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

These Two Stories are from Malaysia. :V: :rose:

takso 08-04-2009 11:25 AM

Hi Uncle-Cle,

It would be too long a list for me to explain in details on all my so-called "extra" sense experiences here. Anyway, I would summarise in brief and if there is anything not clear one could request for further clarification.

Append below, please find the list of my Deja vu experiences: -

1. Visioning the death of my cousin brother in 1997.
2. Highland Tower collapsed in 1993.
3. 9-11 incidence in 2001.
4. Tsunami Asia in 2004.
5. A bridge collapsed case in the US in 2007.
6. Earthquake in Taipei in 2007.
7. Bombay bombing in 2008.
8. Thai protesters jamming International Airport in 2008.
9. Elizabeth Wong case (S'gor Exco).
10. PR government collapsed in Perak.
11. Visioning World Financial Crises 2009/10 in 2007.
12. Visioning myself in the space viewing the earth surrounded by lots of approaching space ships; making earth as their stopover station.
12. Visioning an absolute revolution of human livelihood on the earth in 2024.

Listing below are my "extra" abilities: -

1. Remembering the moment of myself being in the womb.
2. Remembering the moment of my birth and what the doctors were doing then.
3. Remembering the moments of photos taken of myself being a baby and the conversation of adults.
4. Seeing and sensing wandering spirits.
5. Seeing the destiny of individuals.
6. Seeing the faith of person approaching death.
7. Influencing results/outcomes.
8. Prolonging one's life span and vice versa.
9. Reducing pain on person with terminal illness.
10. Granting wishes/fortunes for individuals.
11. Knowing end results beforehand.
12. Influencing weather condition.
13. Influencing machinery condition.
14. Seeing imminent disaster beforehand.
15. Knowing my past life.
16. Communicating and commanding spirits.
17. Ability to see round the destination beforehand.
18. Knowing the so-called alien encounter is real and alien in fact has been inhibiting on earth (beneath the deep ocean floor) long before the mankind existence.
19. Knowing that heaven and hell are realms just a doorstep away.
20. Ability to enter time-freeze zone.

Piece of advice : There are many people who inherits these so-called extra perception senses and many are confused on why they were the selected ones. In fact, these abilities are the results of their harnest efforts in countless life cycle and it is a gift; not a curse. Nothing would fall from the sky like magic for free. So, one should not fall into victim of oneself's ability.

Uncle-Cle 08-04-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Hi Uncle-Cle,

It would be too long a list for me to explain in details on all my so-called "extra" sense experiences here. Anyway, I would summarise in brief and if there is anything not clear one could request for further clarification.

Append below, please find the list of my Deja vu experiences: -

1. Visioning the death of my cousin brother in 1997.
2. Highland Tower collapsed in 1993.
3. 9-11 incidence in 2001.
4. Tsunami Asia in 2004.
5. A bridge collapsed case in the US in 2007.
6. Earthquake in Taipei in 2007.
7. Bombay bombing in 2008.
8. Thai protesters jamming International Airport in 2008.
9. Elizabeth Wong case (S'gor Exco).
10. PR government collapsed in Perak.
11. Visioning World Financial Crises 2009/10 in 2007.
12. Visioning myself in the space viewing the earth surrounded by lots of approaching space ships; making earth as their stopover station.
12. Visioning an absolute revolution of human livelihood on the earth in 2024.

Listing below are my "extra" abilities: -

1. Remembering the moment of myself being in the womb.
2. Remembering the moment of my birth and what the doctors were doing then.
3. Remembering the moments of photos taken of myself being a baby and the conversation of adults.
4. Seeing and sensing wandering spirits.
5. Seeing the destiny of individuals.
6. Seeing the faith of person approaching death.
7. Influencing results/outcomes.
8. Prolonging one's life span and vice versa.
9. Reducing pain on person with terminal illness.
10. Granting wishes/fortunes for individuals.
11. Knowing end results beforehand.
12. Influencing weather condition.
13. Influencing machinery condition.
14. Seeing imminent disaster beforehand.
15. Knowing my past life.
16. Communicating and commanding spirits.
17. Ability to see round the destination beforehand.
18. Knowing the so-called alien encounter is real and alien in fact has been inhibiting on earth (beneath the deep ocean floor) long before the mankind existence.
19. Knowing that heaven and hell are realms just a doorstep away.
20. Ability to enter time-freeze zone.

Piece of advice : There are many people who inherits these so-called extra perception senses and many are confused on why they were the selected ones. In fact, these abilities are the results of their harnest efforts in countless life cycle and it is a gift; not a curse. Nothing would fall from the sky like magic for free. So, one should not fall into victim of oneself's ability.

Takso,

Wow, you can foresee all these!:please:

If that is the case, I think you are a walking fortune to mankind.:yummy:

Please tell the world.

Apply & get into FBI & you cannot be wrong.

takso 08-04-2009 05:50 PM

Hi Uncle-Cle,

Ya, I am surprised with my special abilities myself too and also confused initially. But now, I have resigned to the fact that I need to move on and learn to make good use of it.

Lots of my friends and family members when they first know me thought that I was bragging or kidding with them initially but not till the true events happended and they would put up strange faces with me.

Frankly speaking, this was only the first time I have ever compiled all my "extra" experiences in a piece of writing.

Perhaps, in the next time come future, I would write in what I have visioned and would share with you guys before the real event takes place and that would be interesting :)

The slogan for my present life is "Dreams Come True". I have lots of angels around and for most times they would made their presence felt while I was sleeping. They would whisper to me when dangers are approaching myself etc.

On the cave photos that I have captured with lots of devas/ spirits inside, those are not co-incidence event. It was my wish that come true because on that same day, I did go to many caves such as Perak Tong, Sam Poh Tong, etc but only at Kek Lok Tong that I do make a wish or challenges if I would have any chances to "meet" with them. I felt so comfortable inside that cave that I mentioned to bring mattress and pillow to sleep overnight there.

And from the photos, you could see that these devas appeared to be facing my cameras, smiling instead of hiding and avoiding. It is not easy to catch a picture of them because you never know when and where to start with. But with only my few photos taken I have managed to capture so many of them in one place. So it could be they are so welcoming me taking pictures of them.

On one photo with spirit inside my car - black Honda, it was my passed on father spirit who on and off appeared to be with me and on that very day, he appeared because I have made a calling for him to appear after his missing of appearance for long time. I have made a calling for him to protect me because I was being harrassed by a spirit that has distubed me during my sleep then. He is currently still with me at this very moment.

And on my Bangkok trip a week after the cave trip, I did manage to discover and confirm who my past life was. He was a very powerful and well-known high ranking monk in Thailand who has passed on since 1947 and I was born in 1974. We shared the same abilities and lots of other similarities.

That's all for now. I got to go for an appointment. Have a nice day :)