Ipoh Community Forums

Ipoh Community Forums (http://forum.ipoh.com.my/index.php)
-   Long Lost Friends / Relative (http://forum.ipoh.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Looking for Brandon Tan See Tee (http://forum.ipoh.com.my/showthread.php?t=3249)

Joho 18-04-2006 06:53 PM

Looking for Brandon Tan See Tee

I am from Singapore.

Lost touch with See Tee since 1991.

He formerly works in Scotts and English (Ipoh).

Thanks/regards

IamCanadian 24-04-2006 02:40 AM

Joho,

Do know your friend.... but did not know that Scott and English is still around.

Joho 26-04-2006 05:12 PM

Hi

Not sure if S&E still around, but is was in 1992.

You have Brandon's contact or email addy?

Thanks/regards

Jimmy SMCMS 16-12-2012 08:23 PM

Brendan Tan See Tee

Dear Johnny Ho,

hope you received this message. You managed to get in touch with See Tee?
He is in subang currently and i have his contact. Pls mail me at this id jimmysmcms@gmail.com

rgds

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joho
I am from Singapore.

Lost touch with See Tee since 1991.

He formerly works in Scotts and English (Ipoh).

Thanks/regards

Joho 24-01-2013 11:00 PM

Hi Jimmy

Happy to see your reply!

I will email you.

Thanks and regards.

Johnny

Tintin 24-01-2013 11:04 PM

Wow. This should be a happy reunion. Do keep us posted on the latest. :)

Old Pop 25-01-2013 08:54 AM

Pictures are a must. It warms me old heart to see lost friends reunited at last. I think See Tee should join this forum since it is through IF that the reunion happened at all.

BTW Looking for Chai Choon Peng of Malim Nawar. Hello! Hello! Are you there?

Joho 26-01-2013 10:33 AM

Hello everyone

we had a short conversation as its lunch time at work. Yes, its always nice to talk to an old friend whom you havent seen for 20 years !

we will probably meet in March 2013 in Singapore.

I had another friend who went back to UK, I met him and his wife 25 years later , but after that lost contact for 10 years. We found each other again in a UK website for former British military children in Singapore amd meetup in Singapore (twice) and Surrey (London).

I guess this is becoming a hobby for me LOL

regards

Old Pop 26-01-2013 12:11 PM

Good for you, Joho! The world is getting smaller indeed. During our youth, each of us are too busy surviving the rat race to keep in touch. When we get on in years (speaking strictly for myself, of course) we start reminiscing old times and lost friends.

Facebook I suppose, is good for finding lost friends but not all of us are comfortable with its invasive nature.

Uncle-Cle 26-01-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Pop
Good for you, Joho! The world is getting smaller indeed. During our youth, each of us are too busy surviving the rat race to keep in touch. When we get on in years (speaking strictly for myself, of course) we start reminiscing old times and lost friends.

Facebook I suppose, is good for finding lost friends but not all of us are comfortable with its invasive nature.

In Facebook, there is this "Privacy Settings" where you can control who see you, eg 'friends only' or 'friends of friends' or public:V: